Jump to content

Photo

Denver Brides


  • Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 Andi

Andi

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

    Posted 05 June 2009 - 06:18 PM

    yes! 5:30 or 6:00 is perfect for me!

    #22 Erika J

    Erika J

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

      Posted 05 June 2009 - 06:30 PM

      Sure, I will try to get there as soon as I can but 6 to be safe :)

      Do you have lots of wedding pics to bring and tell me all about ??

      #23 Andi

      Andi

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

        Posted 05 June 2009 - 06:32 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Erika J
        Sure, I will try to get there as soon as I can but 6 to be safe :)

        Do you have lots of wedding pics to bring and tell me all about ??
        6 is good!

        sad, but I really don't have any hard pics yet! still waiting on the pro ones...but I am sure I can tell you about a lot!

        that is ok, we will just have to get together again when I do get the pro pics!

        #24 Erika J

        Erika J

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

          Posted 05 June 2009 - 06:36 PM

          Yay excuses for more get togethers .. .Love it!!

          See you tuesday at 6. Hopefully BBtoB can come to, if not, there is alway your pic party :)

          #25 Andi

          Andi

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

            Posted 05 June 2009 - 06:40 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Erika J
            Yay excused for more get togethers .. .Love it!!

            See you tuesday at 6. Hopefully BBtoB can come to, if not, there is alway your pic party :)
            yep sounds good!

            anyone else in the Denver area want to join us?!

            6pm..at the Rio downtown! Tues June 9th!


            #26 darya12

            darya12
            • Newbie
            • 36 posts

              Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:10 PM

              test test test

              #27 BBtoB

              BBtoB
              • Jr. Member
              • 399 posts

                Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:21 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Andi
                yep sounds good!

                anyone else in the Denver area want to join us?!

                6pm..at the Rio downtown! Tues June 9th!
                Hey girls, sorry, I have plans that night, but I am so glad you are planning a girls night! I will try to make the next event. With the wedding 3 weeks away, it is crunch time! Pic party sounds great! Fun!

                Have fun and a marg for me! Bess

                #28 Erika J

                Erika J

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

                  Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:26 AM

                  Oh, Bess you must have been reading my mind as I was just about to bump this thread!!!

                  You will be missed but I understand.

                  The pic party thing was when I asked Andi if she had wedding pics to share at HH and she does not have them back yet.

                  So now we can have another BDW get together and you can bring your pics too!!

                  #29 Barefoot in the Sand

                  Barefoot in the Sand
                  • Newbie
                  • 43 posts

                    Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:34 PM

                    Hey ladies,
                    I am in Denver and would love to try and meet at the next event. BBtoB I saw your wedding from a distance. I was at the Del Mar and saw the setup and you guys standing up there. Congratulations it was beautiful.

                    Mandee

                    #30 BBtoB

                    BBtoB
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 399 posts

                      Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:37 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Barefoot in the Sand
                      Hey ladies,
                      I am in Denver and would love to try and meet at the next event. BBtoB I saw your wedding from a distance. I was at the Del Mar and saw the setup and you guys standing up there. Congratulations it was beautiful.

                      Mandee
                      Really, that is so cool! You saw our wedding? How neat! Here are some pics!

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users