Make me Buy IT

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:02 PM

oh! And if that is you in the Demetrios thread, you are so not fat!!!

#12 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:22 PM

Toby I love that dress, its absolutely gorgeous! Don't order it too small, I did that with a bridesmaid dress and let me tell you I still needed to get it altered because I didn't lose weight like I said I was going to, and the damn dress had barely any room to be let out, I was panicking, I didn't think I was going to be able to wear it! I did wear it, but let me tell you I was so uncomfortable all day, I was afraid to bend down for fear of splitting the zipper!

Just order the size you need, you'll lose weight you'll get it altered to fit you perfectly and you can cut the size tag out right when you get it, so you can "forget" what size it was!

#13 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:20 PM

OMG, Toby that dress is AMAZING. Who is the designer? It's gorgeous!!!! ORDER IT, ORDER IT NOW!!!
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#14 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 03:13 PM

Do it order the darn dress. You dont want to wait to l ong and not be able to get it at all and end up unhappy. you still lse th weight

#15 gkashmira

gkashmira
          • 1,962 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 03:22 PM

Toby - if you love this dress you must order it today! Order it in your CURRENT size - it is so much easier to take in a dress than let one out and the truth of the matter is that this is suppose to be the happiest day of your life - I dont' want you worrying all the way up to the date "Will it fit?"

I had the exact same worries - I wanted so badly to lose weight before my wedding (still do!) but thank god I ordered my correct size because truth be told I weigh the same as I did at my first try on! But the truth is that now as long as the dress fits me I'm happy!

Go order it now!

Or I'll order it for you!
            Kashmira & Dan
            Happily married since June 16, 2007
            http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
            Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
            Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#16 tob1kanobe

tob1kanobe
            • 216 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 04:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jilly76
              Toby I love that dress, its absolutely gorgeous! Don't order it too small, I did that with a bridesmaid dress and let me tell you I still needed to get it altered because I didn't lose weight like I said I was going to, and the damn dress had barely any room to be let out, I was panicking, I didn't think I was going to be able to wear it! I did wear it, but let me tell you I was so uncomfortable all day, I was afraid to bend down for fear of splitting the zipper!

Just order the size you need, you'll lose weight you'll get it altered to fit you perfectly and you can cut the size tag out right when you get it, so you can "forget" what size it was!
              That is great advice on cutting out the tag -- and technically its not cheating since it will be altered and not technically that size anymore :)

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
              OMG, Toby that dress is AMAZING. Who is the designer? It's gorgeous!!!! ORDER IT, ORDER IT NOW!!!
              It's a Maggie Sottero...love, love, love it...

Quote:
              Originally Posted by gkashmira
              Toby - if you love this dress you must order it today! Order it in your CURRENT size - it is so much easier to take in a dress than let one out and the truth of the matter is that this is suppose to be the happiest day of your life - I dont' want you worrying all the way up to the date "Will it fit?"

I had the exact same worries - I wanted so badly to lose weight before my wedding (still do!) but thank god I ordered my correct size because truth be told I weigh the same as I did at my first try on! But the truth is that now as long as the dress fits me I'm happy!

Go order it now!

Or I'll order it for you!
              Ok, you can order my dress and pick my flowers and his suit...etc, etc...this is gonna be perfect..that's what I would dream of as my totally stress free planning -- let someone else do it....lmao...i am getting measured on friday and will starve until then..lol...and will order it friday at the latest...yay!!! thanks for the push girlies...
              http://i74.photobuck....ypics025-1.jpg
              Bryan (DH) is Napolean Dynamite and his friend is a keg.

#17 tob1kanobe

tob1kanobe
              • 216 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 05:10 PM

I Bought My Dress!!!!!!!!!!!
                http://i74.photobuck....ypics025-1.jpg
                Bryan (DH) is Napolean Dynamite and his friend is a keg.

#18 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                • 4,979 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 05:27 PM

HURRAY!! Congrats Toby!

How long until you get it? Am I imagining things or did you say before it was 4 months?
                  Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                  Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#19 ajncooter

ajncooter
                  • 983 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:56 PM

Hi Toby:

I am from Cape Coral and used to be in the wedding buisness... which shops have you been too? maybe i can help?

aj

#20 Heidi

Heidi
                    • 2,642 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:21 PM

Great job Toby!!! We're all proud of you!
                      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users