What ceremony time are you booking?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 kris

• 506 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:11 AM

I booked my wedding date today and decided on the 1pm ceremony time at ROR. What times are you girls going with ? Is the weather more clear etc at a certain time of day?

Thanks for your help

#2 divadivine25

• 427 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:40 AM

Weddings June 5th at 12pm, last time slot they had available that weekend so I guess it picked me! Im hoping for clear blue skies!

#3 leasauceda

• 19 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:53 AM

we're going with 3pm since my fiance wanted the latest time possible and I still wanted some sun for good pictures before the sun goes down around 5ish

#4 sarah.cullen

• 90 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:25 AM

I've gone with the 2pm slot on the 3rd April, it should definitely be sunny still but we're having the beach gazebo so hoping for a little bit of shade during the ceremony!

#5 kitty_kat_uk

• 170 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:01 AM

2pm on 8 April 2009, again same as Sarah - hoping for sunny photo's but have the gazebo for a bit of shade. I thought 12 would be too early, and 4 too late - hanging around all day.

#6 krista

• 49 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:29 AM

I dodn't have much choice in times either. I have the 2pm on July 2nd. I'm a little nervous because I know that time of year it could rain in the afternoon. The other option was 11am but I thought that might be too rushed. We aren't getting married until the Thursday of the week we are there (arriving on the Saturday), do you think this is too late in the week? Anyone have any thoughts on that? I was hoping to have it a little earlier in the week but again the choices were limited.

#7 blurt

• 105 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:50 AM

We are getting married at 11am 23rd June before it gets to warm and so we haven't got to hang around.

#8 kitty_kat_uk

• 170 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:08 AM

Hey Krista,

we arrive on the Thursday, but because of the weekend and having to be in the country a few days before we get married, our wedding day is the following Wednesday! Shame really as some of our guests are only there for 1 week and go home the day after the wedding.

#9 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:10 AM

I am getting married at 4p.m. dec 1/2010. The reason I picked that time was so I could enjoy some of the day relaxing, and then get ready for the wedding and not be rushed
                    July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#10 kris

• 506 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:27 PM

Thanks guys :) Yeah I was thinking the same 11am too early, it would be super rushed but Im hoping by 1pm I'll have enough time for everything and will hopefully be relaxed haha ya right! Maybe after a couple shots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users