Sign in to follow this  
NHPT

help! need opinions on decorations

hahahaha that was a funny trick. I just stared and was like NOOOOO way! Good one!

Glad you are going with the red... i like red especially red roses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
Fine I didn't even have a chance to offer my suggestion.. :-( But for what it's worth I think the red would look amazing but if I were to pick a blue it would have been the lighter one.
I second all of the above.

Nicole you are too funny- I laughed out loud when I saw the pic of your sister. I also knew right away that it was a joke- we both have a similar fantastic style (lol) so I knew there was no way you'd pick that dress...hehe

Anyway, I tend to think the dark blue would make things a little patriotic. Not that patriotic is bad, just not necessarily the look I think you're going for! I don't think it would be bad to go with the aqua, just to mix things up a litte. However, I am just using white- I just like that classic (although some might call it plain!~) look. Red would be fantastic as well- I was worried a little about too much red looking a bit valentine's day-ish.

You're getting so close!

I think you should use the red.

You should have seen me staring at the computer, I got up really close to it, scrunched my nose, and I'm like she's got to be jokinghuh.gif Then I scrolled down a little more and saw the note, that was a good joke!

I say either light blue or red ties.

And the dress is bad, but I was more concerned about the braided belt flapping around.