Sign in to follow this  
NHPT

help! need opinions on decorations

ok i cant decide if i wnt to use chair ties and if so if i do the darker blue with red roses on the table will that look too patriotic? here are some pics:

the 2 blue colors of chair ties- maybe i should just do red.....what do ya think?

Click the image to open in full size.

here is what our centerpieces will lookk like (thanks rebecca)

and just a reminder of what my sisters will be wearing:

hahahaha- j/k my sister was wearing this as a joke at our mexian themed engagement party- she would kill me if she knew i posted it- ok here is the real deal:

we are all carrying red flowers, the girls dresses are the rich blue (slightly aqua) color (you cant tell in pics) so maybe should i just do all red chair ties with red roses on the table- i am afraid if i do the blue chair ties with red stuff on table it will look like "the 4th of july" .............ugh- why am i worried about this? what do ya'll think

I like the idea of the red chair ties as well with red decorations. I think that'll really make your bridesmaids dresses pop in the aqua blue. (at least that's how it works in my head).

By the way Nicole, I laughed out loud when I saw your sister in that dress. I figured you had to be kidding, but was much relieved when I scrolled down and saw the gorgeous dresses they'll be wearing. You're too funny!

Side question.. are those the only two blue options that Dreams has? My color is more of an aqua and I don't think either work.. uh oh..

I'm partial to the lighter blue, but not sure how that will look with Red. I See what you mean about 4th of July with the darker blue.. Do they have red ties?

Lighter blue. My best friend is a WC and she told me the other day the "hot" thing is the aqua blue (actually more of the "Tiffany" blue) with red.

But, that's just a suggestion.

OMG when I saw that picture of your sister I gasped.LOL I was like how on earth could someone make their bridesmaid where that?! LOL

I think I would go with the light blue chair ties.

ok i think i will go with red chair ties- i LOVE LOVE red and sort of wish i had gone with red bridemaid dresses. i think it will all go togerther ok- thanks for your help!

glad you liked the picture of my sista!

Fine I didn't even have a chance to offer my suggestion.. :-( But for what it's worth I think the red would look amazing but if I were to pick a blue it would have been the lighter one.