Photo

Latest Addiction Foods

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#31 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
  • 382 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 12:30 AM

Asparagus, edamame, smart-pop popcorn for me!

I am also a cheese freak, I am dieting so I am limiting myself to 1 light string cheese or 1 piece of cheese a day! I could eat cheese all day long!!

#32 poohshek

poohshek
    • 1,456 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:46 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BachataBride
      I have been completely into tuna sandwiches & grapefruit for my lunches! (not grapefruit on tuna...just on the side!)
      This sounds good! Will try that for lunch next week. :)

#33 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 12 February 2009 - 03:28 AM

Oh my where do I begin?? Well I think I'm gonna have a lifelong addiction to white cheddar cheez-its and tostitos tortilla chips "hint of lime" flavor -- good God I'm a freaking carb addict

Other than that I will always have a love affair with anything cake or cupcakes ~ with frosting so sweet it makes your teeth hurt!! So I guess it all comes down to the fact that I'm addicted to junk that goes straight to my ass, gut and thighs.....terrible I know *sigh*

#34 KLC77

KLC77
        • 2,207 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:30 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MarieSam
          Oh my where do I begin?? Well I think I'm gonna have a lifelong addiction to white cheddar cheez-its and tostitos tortilla chips "hint of lime" flavor -- good God I'm a freaking carb addict

Other than that I will always have a love affair with anything cake or cupcakes ~ with frosting so sweet it makes your teeth hurt!! So I guess it all comes down to the fact that I'm addicted to junk that goes straight to my ass, gut and thighs.....terrible I know *sigh*

I love the hint of lime tostitos! mmmm...
          ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#35 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:44 AM

Ohhhhhh, the hint of lime tostitos! I used to LOVE them, I don't know what happened, but I seemed to have forgotten about them for a while. Thanks for bringing them up Marie-Sam, I am going to have to ge to bag when I go grocery shopping this weekend.

#36 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:33 PM

I'm a cupcake fanatic lately, which I should not be because I'm dieting for my wedding. My favorite: Red velvet with cream cheese frosting!!!

#37 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:38 PM

Oh, my husband jsut made a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting! It was delish.

#38 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
                • 514 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 03:11 PM

I just had a slice of red velvet cake yesterday at CPK. It was sooo good!!! Not to mention I almost ate an entire pizza by myself! I love their food!

#39 Mrs.Hockey

Mrs.Hockey
                  • 272 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:39 PM

I agree with "MarieSam" those hint of lime chips are unreal! But lately I can't get enough peanut butter? I could eat it with just a spoon. Also the Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal is so good and really fills me up. I eat it every day for breakfast!

#40 meli122

meli122
                    • 269 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:50 PM

For me...apples and peanut butter. I could eat that alllllllll day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users