• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 Yari

• VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:21 PM

I was totally kidding with my FI last night about it being CB in the Bentley. Too funny!

Anyhow, this morning on the news they said that the pics police took of Rihanna is very bad and she basically got her butt kicked bad. CB is trained in Tae Kawn Do (sp?) so that is why he is being charged with attack with a deadly weapon.

#22 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:41 PM

This is so horrible! Isn't it crazy I get my news stories from BDW! Anyways what a dick! It sounds like Rihanna was hurt pretty bad - makes me wonder if this is the first time it happened or if he just got caught this time. I hope she stays far away from him in the future!

#23 nikkib

• 65 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:52 PM

unbelievable. they seemed like such a cute young couple.

#24 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:04 PM

I can't believe Rihanna and CB! He is an a$$. I heard that his step dad used to beat up his mom. I can't believe he could hurt Rihanna like that. It is never okay to hit a female!!!

#25 Bianca

• 1,057 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:51 PM

I just heard that Chris Brown and Rihanna actually broke up 2 weeks ago and their PR people made them go together for publicity. The argument they were in was about Chris wanting to hook up/ meet/ talk /whatever to someone else. This came from Big Tigger who used to host 106 and Park
            19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!

#26 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:53 PM

well i just hope she walks away with her head up and dont go back to him, that scum bucket. though she def should NOT feel humilated, she prob feels humiliated ya know. i always liked her, and to be honest when i heard they were dating was like YUK bc i didnt like him for some reason, maybe the same reason carly said. i think she dated josh hartnet (spelling?)

#27 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:54 PM

bianca, thats interesting... hm

#28 katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,328 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:24 PM

i heard on the radio that he could face up to 9 years in prison! don't know how legit of a source that came from, but what an idiot!

#29 Yari

• VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 07:59 PM

I heard the same thing about jail time...but I doubt he will get it. Since this was his first offense he will probably just get probation. The big thing on the news today was if Rihanna was going to press charges, cause as of right now she hasn't.

#30 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:38 PM

I think they are both very talented. CB came from a family of domestic abuse. His stepfather used to REALLY beat the crap out of his mom. He's always hated him. I don't know really how to say it, but sometimes the worst qualities of someone are what you carry on. Which might be a reason he turned himself in, he realized what he had done, and who he became!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users