• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:56 PM

Chris Brown Arrested After Alleged Rihanna Assault - E! Online

has anyone heard about this? pretty messed up right?

#2 KatyKo

• 851 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:02 PM

I did hear about this last night. I hope she is ok. So sad.

#3 Susanandmo

• 698 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:06 PM

That's awful! and I they were so cute together... Hope all is ok with her too...

what a way to tarnish his image!

#4 samanthag

• 896 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:08 PM

I'm watching The Today Show right now and just heard!!!!
          They are saying that Rihanna was obviously abused physically!
          I don't even want to say what they should do to him........

#5 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
          • 514 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:07 PM

I know, I was shocked when I heard this. My hubby works at the station where Chris Brown surrendered himself. Although he wasn't working that day, he got calls from his friends about it. I didn't believe it until I actually saw it for myself. I hope Rihanna is doing well and if Chris did indeed hurt her, I hope he gets what he deserves!

#6 Yari

• VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:25 PM

This just makes sicks!

Looks like they were driving home from Clive Davis’ party Saturday night and were in the Hancock Park area. They got into a fight and got out of the car. Chris started to beat up on Rihanna and a passerby called 911 to report the incident. Chris fled the scene and Rihanna went to the hospital. Chris was charged with a felony and charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Harvey Levine doesn’t know if it was a gun, but it could have been a foot, phone, etc. Rihanna has multiply bite wounds and her face is bashed up. It is so freaking sad!

#7 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:27 PM

yeah thats the truth susan! he did trash his image, he is an a-hole.

it sounds like the allegations are true so i really hope rihanna stays away from him.

omg yari a bite mark, that is sick. people are really sick. i hope someone bites him in jail.

#8 beachbride08

• VIP Member
                • 2,372 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:30 PM

So it was Rihanna? I was watching the red carpet thing on E! when they announced it, but they didn't confirm who the woman was. I figured it was her since they said they were at the party together. I hope he gets what he deserves!

#9 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:17 PM

Wow that's just so crazy. And bite marks?? WTF? What is wrong with people? I hope he's dealt with appropriately!

#10 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:30 PM

I heard this, although i don't think it has been confirmed it was rhianna. they left the hotel together like an hour later and their security guards picked up their luggage. He's only 19 and he's abusing women!!!!

Chris Brown & Rihanna: A Fairy-Tale Romance Gone Awry - Crime & Courts, Rihanna, : People.com

Cnn says witnesses who know both of them confirm it was rhianna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users