Photo

I have officially became of member of the Club of Brides w/ more than 1 dress! *pics*

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:23 AM

Ok, I agree that the first dress is a perfectly fine wedding dress, but they when I saw the second dress my first thought was WOW. OH LA LA!!! It is stunning. I think you shoudl wear the dress that you want. Your mom may be a little disgruntled at first but I can just about promise that your mom will get on borad as soon as she sees you in the new dress and agree that it is the one.

#12 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:27 AM

Wow I love that second dress!!! so pretty I can't wait to see pics of you in it!

#13 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:50 AM

So I emailed my mom at work and sent her pics. She said "It is very pretty. I really liked your first one too. What are you going to do with that one?" I told her I'll probably sell it. She didn't reply. I don't think she will really care on the big day. I am so excited though. The other dress would make a good TTD dress, but I have this whole thing about it being trash THE dress. I really want to do it in the dress I wear.

#14 aimee!

aimee!
        • 696 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 02:52 AM

good for you. i think you're right about your mom not caring. there will be so much else to be worried & excited about. what really matters is how you're going to feel that day, and in a dress you love, i think you'll be even more excited. everyone else will be feeding off of that! can't wait to see pics of you in it.
          Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#15 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:48 PM

Welcome to the club :)! Love your new dress - it is going to look amazing and I can't wait to see pictures of you in it! I'm sure your mom will come around once she sees it on you too - and you will not regret getting your "dream dress"!

#16 BillysBride

BillysBride
            • 1,255 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:14 PM

It's GORGEOUS...I love it. You'll be oh so damn caliente..lol

Plenty of folks know about my dress struggles. I bought one I'm not using now too, so I definitely know how ya feel. But I'm happy now with my new choice and don't even feel the need to look anymore. You did the right thing in going for a second dress since it makes you HAPPY!
              Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
              http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#17 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:57 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BillysBride
                It's GORGEOUS...I love it. You'll be oh so damn caliente..lol
                Thanks Savannah!!!! LOL FI said it better be a damn good dress and better look good, i had to tell him what you said!

#18 wayneswifey

wayneswifey
                • 97 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:51 PM

I like your 2nd dress wayyyy better than the 1st one

#19 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
                  • 1,213 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 07:12 PM

LOVE the 2nd dress! It will photograph beautifully!

And, why not trash them both? Maybe at 2 different locations...

#20 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
                    • 1,213 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 07:13 PM

oops sorry double post...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users