Photo

Getting married @ Blau Costa Verde, Holguin

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dawnandmark

dawnandmark
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:19 AM

Me and my fiance have decided after 10 years together that it is time to tie the knot. So we decided that Blau Costa Verde is going to be the place. Just cuious if anyone has been married there and if so could you please shed some light b/c I am just curious if we should choose another resort or not

#2 LIW

LIW
    • 197 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by dawnandmark
      Me and my fiance have decided after 10 years together that it is time to tie the knot. So we decided that Blau Costa Verde is going to be the place. Just cuious if anyone has been married there and if so could you please shed some light b/c I am just curious if we should choose another resort or not

I posted in your Newbie thread, but FH and I stayed there 2 years ago while on vacation. It's a great resort and we had a fabulous time! We aren't getting married there and I don't know much about the weddings (we did see a bit of one while we there), but if you have any general questions about the resort, I'd be happy to answer them the best I can.

Happy planning!
      http://www.weddingco.../rbe6xizbgt.png

38 people plus bride and groom coming to Cuba!

#3 jackobelle

jackobelle
      • 359 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:56 PM

Sorry, I haven't been to that resort, but have been to Holguin, it is absolutely beutiful! Try searching "Blau Costa Verde, Holguin wedding" in tripadvisor, and you should get some reviews. Congrats, and happy planning!

#4 Hopelesslyblissful

Hopelesslyblissful
        • 191 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:00 PM

Hey Dawn!! I just found your thread and thought I would say hi and see how your planning is going. My fiance and I are just finalizing our pick for our wedding on October 10, 2010 and it looks like we are going to be going to the Blau. I have read nothing but good reviews so far on trip advisor about the place, and my travel agent raves about it.
          http://dwdf.daisypath.com/vWwHm6.png

~19 Booked Plus Bride & Groom~

#5 SusieQ

SusieQ
          • 1,603 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 06:10 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by dawnandmark
            My friend's niece was married there in February and they had a great time. I seen their pictures and they were beautiful. She was on of those no fuss gals and didn't do anything extra for decorations or OOT bags. Just a wedding on the beach and dinner at a restaurant. I know she went very simple and was very happy with what she had for her wedding. Good luck!!!

#6 sarafish81

sarafish81
            • 353 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 10:26 PM

Congratulations! We stopped by there briefly on one of our excursions to pick up/drop off other tourists (we were at Playa Pesquero) and it looks like a very nice resort.

#7 bholthof

bholthof
              • Banned
              • 323 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:20 PM

We're getting married at the Playa Costa Verde next door. Let me know how your wedding turns out!!
                21 people + Bride & Groom booked!!

http://tickers.Ticke....8e20/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users