• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#81 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Cattie
    Good thing I didn't make plans to come up. My mom and MOH surprised me with my bridal shower today. I wasn't planning on having one, but omg I was SOOOO shocked!!
    oh gosh, could you imagine ... cattie WHERE ARE YOU there's a whole room of people here waiting for you!!!! LOL. that's awesome that they surprised you! i totally had BOTH my showers figured out. (i didn't think i should have one either, and i ended up with TWO!).

we will just have to schedule and reschedule until we manage to get it together, lol.

#82 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:49 AM

Hey girls. I thought i missed the get together. I was planning on going to Chickie's after the game to see if i could catch you girls but dh was pretty drunk so i had to take him home before the game was even over. It was quite amusing. but i'm glad i didnt miss the get togehter. And i dont think i have anything going on in June. Well my nephews 1st bday but so far they havent planned anything.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#83 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:43 AM

I'm within 1.5 hours drive to Philly (used to work near King of Prussia) so let me know of any future Get Together Plans! I'm all about meeting my girls on here...

#84 estella1007

• 475 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:55 AM

So, just a suggestion for a get together since the weather is so great now. Anyone ever go to Tiki at the shore? I would def be in on that one.

#85 imapepper

• 89 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:25 AM

Ladies, don't forget about the Delaware BDW's !!!! I would love to attend!

#86 KathleenandDan

• 245 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:54 AM

Do we have a new date in mind?

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

#87 sarah310

• 172 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:22 PM

What about one of the first weekends in June?

#88 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by sarah310
                  What about one of the first weekends in June?
                  sounds good to me, but we should probably start a new thread for it!

#89 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 07:42 PM

I thought I would give this thread a bump...since June is fast approaching and I know some thought that we could try another get together in June...

So what do we say girls? What weekend in June works...
                    Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#90 **~Jenn~**

• 1,236 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:15 AM

Hi Ladies!!
                      So Lisa(Mummrgirl) & I are meeting up tomorrow (Sat June 6th) so she can pass down the Starfish Bouquet Jewel to me.
                      I know that this is sort of last minute, but we thought that we would let you all know in case you wanted to meet up with us!!
                      I know we are going to Chickie & Pete's in South Philly (15th & Packer)..Not really sure what time....Maybe 4 or 5ish (we didn't set a time yet)
                      So respond if you think you can make it. Lisa just got married last week so we can hear all about how great her Dreams Wedding was! I can't wait!!
                      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users