Photo

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#391 RonNMel

RonNMel
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:24 PM

Love the dress on you Islandbride! The back is so dramatic.

#392 Oryx

Oryx
    • 727 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:57 PM

I am in love with Maggie dresses! I haven't started shopping or trying them on yet, but I have at least 5 or 6 that I love from the DW collection (I hope some look good on me). Approximately how long did it take for the stores to order your dress?

#393 carolina24

carolina24
      • 1,573 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 04:58 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Oryx
        I am in love with Maggie dresses! I haven't started shopping or trying them on yet, but I have at least 5 or 6 that I love from the DW collection (I hope some look good on me). Approximately how long did it take for the stores to order your dress?
        i ordered mine at the beginning of oct and its supposed to be here this month!!! yay!!! btw try and go to a trunk show if one comes near you bc i got my dress for a lot less that way!

#394 Oryx

Oryx
        • 727 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:30 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by carolina24
          i ordered mine at the beginning of oct and its supposed to be here this month!!! yay!!! btw try and go to a trunk show if one comes near you bc i got my dress for a lot less that way!
          Awesome, thanks! I want to wait until May or June to start trying dresses on... I want to get into better shape before going to the store. Congrats on finding your dress :)

#395 LynnieS

LynnieS
          • 319 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:33 AM

IslandBride
            I also am wearing Reese, don't you just love the back! Congrats on your Maggie
            -Lynds
            yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#396 Megan24

Megan24
            • 271 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:39 PM

I love the designer Maggie Sorrento but when I go and look on the website their are not any prices. I googled it but I just ended up getting a lot of the knock off prices. Just wondering how much her dresses usually run are we talking thousands or 500 dollars.

#397 carolina24

carolina24
              • 1,573 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:35 PM

it really depends on the type of dress you want. if you want something big, with lots of detail it will be more. the fabric is also a big factor in cost. these are basic factors with any designer.

on the other hand, the dress salon is also a factor. I found my maggie at three different places and it was different prices at each one. I ended up getting it during a trunk show for like $300 less than the original price, so that's another way to save money.

you really just have to do some research about specific places in your area. your not talking several thousand dollars, but non of the styles I looked at where under $750 then you factor in tax and alterations. good luck!

#398 Megan24

Megan24
                • 271 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:38 PM

Thanks.

I searched and called around but all the main places do not have any maggie dresses. So I might have to order off line.

I want a pretty simple dress so I am hoping that will keep the cost down. But usually with me I always like the more expensive things. lol

#399 Megan24

Megan24
                  • 271 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:38 PM

Thanks.

I searched and called around but all the main places do not have any maggie dresses. So I might have to order off line.

I want a pretty simple dress so I am hoping that will keep the cost down. But usually with me I always like the more expensive things. lol

#400 carolina24

carolina24
                    • 1,573 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:47 PM

did you do a store search on the maggie site? it will give you all of the stores in your area that carry maggie dresses, and the site will show you when/where they are having trunk shows around you.

my dress is the Zuri, simple and elegant but still with some detail. I got it at a trunk show for like $800.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users