6405 replies to this topic

#4451 Courtastrophe

Courtastrophe
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:20 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by erinmc 

sala.jpeg.png

I have been to about 6 bridal shop and tried on a lot of dress's, I can't find this one anywhere!!! I called all over the state I live in with no luck!! One shop said they can order it for $200. Every dress I try on I keep comparing to this on even though I didn't try it on. I am very tempted to just order it from Jasmine's and hope for the best. UGH!!! I don't know what to do.

LOOOOVE that dress.
    If I had but an hour of love, If that be all that is given me, An hour of love upon this earth, I would give my love to Thee. <3

#4452 Skygirl

Skygirl
    • 512 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:22 PM

Attached Files

#4453 Skygirl

Skygirl
      • 512 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:39 AM

Sorry, for some reason my posts werent showing up, and i couldnt paste the image. Here is my dilemma. I tried the dress #1 on the pic, and it was missing the blink, so i tried it with the swarowki crystalls belt and loved it(well didnt like the cost of the belt 450$)its made from tafetta material,then i found a similar dress online(dress#2)with a different top chest shape, and loved that more open chest area part. What do you all think if i would order the dress #1 that i tried and have them do the chest/breast area cut like dress #2. But do u think i should have manufacture in china put the bling crystals like this belt?or should i buy this belt separately and have seamstress in USA do it? i thinks what they do with this belts, they stitched on the material, so it looks like it was there originally. i also like the beading on top on dress #3...i know i kind of confused u all,sorry. I know not all of you will be able to open the attachment, i tried pasting it in the post but it wouldnt let me. Ned you opinion/amd advice. I also believe sometimes less is more, and dont want to overdoit . Thank you all for the input:)

this is the attachment

Attached Files

#4454 erinmc

erinmc
        • 284 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Skygirl 

@erinmc, did u use phtoshop to draw arrows on the dress picture?

No I think I just used Microsoft.

#4455 Skygirl

Skygirl
          • 512 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:09 AM

thanks erin, i couldnt figure out... how to do this...hehe

#4456 erinmc

erinmc
            • 284 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:14 AM

Sorry, for some reason my posts werent showing up, and i couldnt paste the image. Here is my dilemma. I tried the dress #1 on the pic, and it was missing the blink, so i tried it with the swarowki crystalls belt and loved it(well didnt like the cost of the belt 450$)its made from tafetta material,then i found a similar dress online(dress#2)with a different top chest shape, and loved that more open chest area part. What do you all think if i would order the dress #1 that i tried and have them do the chest/breast area cut like dress #2. But do u think i should have manufacture in china put the bling crystals like this belt?or should i buy this belt separately and have seamstress in USA do it? i thinks what they do with this belts, they stitched on the material, so it looks like it was there originally. i also like the beading on top on dress #3...i know i kind of confused u all,sorry. I know not all of you will be able to open the attachment, i tried pasting it in the post but it wouldnt let me. Ned you opinion/amd advice. I also believe sometimes less is more, and dont want to overdoit . Thank you all for the input:)

this is the attachment

I tried to put pics up for you with no luck

I really like dress # 1. You can probably get a sash from ebay. I think you can add them if you order through Jasmine's.

Attached Files

#4457 Skygirl

Skygirl
              • 512 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:27 AM

@erin, thanks for trying to put them up, idk why its not working...

now i found a bride who is selling her dress(the dress #1) she is asking 650$(originall dress is $950) i wouldnt pay 650$for it defenetly, so now im debating..i kind of wanted to buy it made. and it will be under 500$for sure, but i think this bride may sell it for 400$, which is still a good price. But for this cost i can have it made,and ask for a different cut/shape on the chest. what do u think?

#4458 erinmc

erinmc
                • 284 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:30 AM

now i found a bride who is selling her dress(the dress #1) she is asking 650$(originall dress is $950) i wouldnt pay 650$for it defenetly, so now im debating..i kind of wanted to buy it made. and it will be under 500$for sure, but i think this bride may sell it for 400$, which is still a good price. But for this cost i can have it made,and ask for a different cut/shape on the chest. what do u think?

I suggest getting quotes on getting it made how you would like it, and go from there.

#4459 erinmc

erinmc
                  • 284 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:31 AM

Do you have an idea on who your gonna go with if you order?

I am going with Jasmine's. I'm just waiting for them to email me back the price and ordering procedure.

#4460 Skygirl

Skygirl
                    • 512 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:43 AM

ive gotten quotes on my other dresses from jasmine and dressylime, they r my top 2. they both do incredible job!jasmine usually chages dowble 40%more then dressylime. So i thinks i will go with dresssylime. But again they are both top 2dressmakers. I have seen pictures of their work, they both do incredible job and i would fell safe going with either one.which dress u end up getting?/ordering?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users