Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#3651 Agus

Agus
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:45 AM

I DEFINITELY MEANT THAT I "COULD NOT" FIND A DRESS LIKE THIS AT DAVID'S BRIDAL... I was typing way too fast. Okay, now it's time to learn how to put posts in the correct areas the first around. eek.

Originally Posted by Agus 

@ Cbandemer

Thanks! I truly am happy with it, could find anything like this at David's, ya know? Truth is, from the orig picture I never knew there was a train! lol. You couldn't see it because the model bride was sitting down but if you zoom in good enough there was some extra material up behind her. So I actually was too busy being shocked I never asked them to do something to that effect. On this style, a detachable would have been cool. Or maybe a tuck and snap. My aunt MIGHT do the second option for me, You can request these things when you order though.

If you want check their site and click on "Ball Gowns" --- should let you, I told the dress makers to have fun, be creative, but to make sure it looks and feels good. I gave them some free range in the ball skirt area. But they asked very specific questions, so that made comfortable.

#3652 kthun

kthun
    • 74 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:52 PM

Has anyone ordered from best bridal wedding dress.com before?  I really want to try them since I found my dress for $199!  I'm a little nervous so I'd love feedback on them or a heads up on another retailer that was inexpensive and great...

Thanks

#3653 ericka417

ericka417
      • Site Supporter
      • 97 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:10 PM

i am having such a difficult time communicating with babyonline and monicabridal.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Is there a hoiday now that I don't know about?

#3654 sarah0335

sarah0335
        • 13 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:17 PM

I have been communicating with babyonline recently and they have gotten back to me very quickly.  Monicabridal was a little difficult with the communicatiion for me.

Originally Posted by ericka417 

i am having such a difficult time communicating with babyonline and monicabridal.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Is there a hoiday now that I don't know about?

#3655 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
          • 860 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:36 PM

Did you try the online chat? I ordered a dress last week from babyonline and the communication was great, no problems to report so far! Now saying that I did sent an email today asking for a quote on a dress for my sister and haven't heard back, but it was only a few hours ago.

Originally Posted by ericka417 

#3656 cbandemer

cbandemer
            • 213 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:39 AM

I think I am going to have to check out the babyonline then since everyone seems to be having good reports about them.

#3657 Agus

Agus
              • 24 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:00 AM

I went to check out the site you mentioned and I can't say much about them. I was checking to see what their phone number was because the site I ordered from shares the same phone number with other sites. So, I was hoping this was one of their sites. I understand being nervous about it as there is no phone number to call if you needed to quickly address an issue. Why don't you consider copying the pic of the dress you want and giving it to an online store that has finished work that you have at least from us here? I bet vipweddingdresses.com will make your dress for the same price. Mine was on $181. Make sure to inquire for tips from previous buyers of whatever site you use, so that you can have a smooth and well thought out transaction. Sorry I couldn't help further.

Originally Posted by kthun 

Has anyone ordered from best bridal wedding dress.com before?  I really want to try them since I found my dress for $199!  I'm a little nervous so I'd love feedback on them or a heads up on another retailer that was inexpensive and great...

Thanks

#3658 erinmc

erinmc
                • 284 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:51 PM

Now I am in love with this Dress!!! I keep changing my mind. Who do you think you do the best job??? Jasmines??? Babyonline???

#3659 kthun

kthun
                  • 74 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:00 PM

Thanks for the heads up, Agus!  I'll try vipweddingdresses.com and see what they can do.  My dress has a lot of lace and I really don't want it to look cheap...but I don't want to pay the retail price tag!

#3660 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
                    • 860 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:55 PM

Beautiful, looks a bit like Kim K's 2nd wedding dress!

Originally Posted by erinmc 

Now I am in love with this Dress!!! I keep changing my mind. Who do you think you do the best job??? Jasmines??? Babyonline???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users