Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#3471 ROXY6997

ROXY6997
  • Site Supporter
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:34 PM

What is the best way to contact babyonline or Monica bridal? I tried going through the date website but I haven't gotten any responses. Are there better email addresses or something??

#3472 Skygirl

Skygirl
    • 512 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:18 PM

thank you @brit canuck. I am not in the wedding, just a quest. So i thought since im looking for a preety dress anyways, i might as well try them out. This way i can fill comfortable having my girls order from them. I guess i can be the ginnypig.tnx again

Originally Posted by brit canuck 

I've used Babyonline.  They made 1 of my dresses really quickly and got it to me within 2 weeks but that was because they'd made the initial dress out of the wrong material.  The last of my 4 dresses (indecisive much?) was supposed to be ready on 14th July but got sent on 25th, saying that, it appears that it will arrive later today (27th).  I'd suggest saying to them that you need it by 18th of next month latest and can they do that, that will then give you a couple of weeks wiggle room.  By the way, me and all of my friends are really impressed with the quality of the dresses although you have to be very (and I cannot stress this enough) specific, ie same material, crystals wherever, exact length, and don't be surprised if it arrives a tad large.  Good luck.

#3473 brit canuck

brit canuck
      • 50 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

I use the chat option on the dhgate website.  Just pick a random picture of theirs if you can't find the one you want and just explain what you want.  I've found Sunny very helpful and she has quite a good understanding of English (although trying to explain what I meant by an oyster colour was a little difficult and referencing mushrooms just made it spiral out of control!)

Originally Posted by ROXY6997 

What is the best way to contact babyonline or Monica bridal? I tried going through the date website but I haven't gotten any responses. Are there better email addresses or something??

Marrying my lobster October 31, 2011 - could I be more excited?!

#3474 Skygirl

Skygirl
        • 512 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:06 PM

@roxy6997, def try online chat, it is more accesible i think, but idk if their an option to save chat messages, just in case to make sure everything is correct of what they have promised you...

#3475 ROXY6997

ROXY6997
          • Site Supporter
          • 46 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:51 PM

Thanks ladies...I will try the chat.  If you do the chat, how do you send pictures of the dress??? Can you load them into the chat?

@Brit:  haha...that's hilarious about the colors

#3476 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
            • Banned
            • 1,034 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:23 PM

Brit,

In China, they don't have the typical north america cheap white/off white tasteless mushroom or fancy truffles, if u said mushroom, they would think shitake or some dark color mushroom...yes..in Chinese..mushroom=> dried shitakes...

Therefore, if u girls wants odd color..just send color pics...and be specific..just like Brit said

btw..Sascha Gluck just posted some of my pics on his blog...gorgeous pics

http://cancunphotosb...-1/#comment-873

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#3477 ROXY6997

ROXY6997
              • Site Supporter
              • 46 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:46 PM

Stunning pics prettypigpig...I love all of the reflection pictures!

#3478 Coco YUL

Coco YUL
                • 162 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:50 PM

Beautiful pics... love your veil... were did you get it???

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

Brit,

In China, they don't have the typical north america cheap white/off white tasteless mushroom or fancy truffles, if u said mushroom, they would think shitake or some dark color mushroom...yes..in Chinese..mushroom=> dried shitakes...

Therefore, if u girls wants odd color..just send color pics...and be specific..just like Brit said

btw..Sascha Gluck just posted some of my pics on his blog...gorgeous pics

http://cancunphotosb...-1/#comment-873

#3479 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                  • Banned
                  • 1,034 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:57 PM

Thx Roxy!

Coco,

The veil was my smth borrowed.  My bestpal who got married in 2010 ..bought the veil on Ebay for $40.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#3480 Coco YUL

Coco YUL
                    • 162 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:59 PM

tks for the info... now I need to find a friend with a gorgeous veil lol...

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

Thx Roxy!

Coco,

The veil was my smth borrowed.  My bestpal who got married in 2010 ..bought the veil on Ebay for $40.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users