Sign in to follow this  
chicklet

ROR Wedding Review - Jan 22/09**Long***pics by Michael**

Thank you for the review and your pictures look beacutiful. I am also a little worried about the flowers, if I am getting mine while walking down to the ceremony I hope they stop at the ceremony site first to provide all the bout/coursages etc :)

Great review. Skyservice well what can I say I have flown with them and I am prepared for their lack of good service. Your pics are beautiful and I love your hair they did an amazing job. Michael did an really good job at the pics as well kinda makes my decision to use him a little easier! Congrats on being married

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_kat_uk View Post
Congratulations! your review is great, and you looked beautiful on your photos.

Just one thing - if your flowers arrived as you were about to walk down the isle, how do your guests get theirs?

Thanks
Maybe I wasn't clear here. I am not sure how the groom and the guys got theirs- I think that may have gone to the ceremony location before we arrived. I know that my bouquet, my MOH's, my mom's coursage and my dad's bout all came as we were making the trek to the ceremony location (Nikki had it for us and we met her as we were passing St.Ann's).

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurt View Post
Fantastic review and photos. You have put my mind at rest regarding Michael. How much did the video cost if you don't mind me asking ? x
Video was $330 and well worth it. It's a nice keepsake.

How long was the video? I was thinking about showing it at my reception back home?!?! what do you think? Would the friends/family that couldn't make the wedding be interested in watching it?