• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 JENESIS

JENESIS
  • 394 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:46 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
    i got the hibiscus playing cards from OTC and also found some crossword puzzle books at the dollar store.
    Are the playing cards quality, or extremely flimsy?

#12 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:55 AM

I know sarah (sassygirl) posted some links awhile back for places you could make your own crossword puzzles to include in the bags

#13 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JENESIS
        Are the playing cards quality, or extremely flimsy?
        I honestly haven't opened up the boxes, I left them wrapped. Judging from the usual quality of OTC stuff though, I would guess that they aren't super flimsy, but probably not something a professional card player would consider quality.

#14 GreekFood

GreekFood
        • 165 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:50 PM

www.favorwarehouse.com has customizeable cards for as low as $2.19 per pack. I needed 48, but it was cheaper to buy 60! I'm paying $1.59 each plus about $15 for shipping.

Punta Cana, DR 01.16.2012

61 booked and counting!

#15 GreekFood

GreekFood
          • 165 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:45 PM

Update- I decided to go with a less fancy design on FavorWarehouse, and I actually think it's WAY cuter! I'll post pics as soon as I can. I paid $1.40 per item and got a deck of cards in a plastic box, with a customized sticker. I ordered yesterday and they arrived today. Can't beat it.

Punta Cana, DR 01.16.2012

61 booked and counting!

#16 zbwedding

zbwedding
            • 156 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:13 AM

I was thinking about buy the flip-flop playing cards for Oriental Trading... has any bought these?  Do you like them?

#17 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:38 PM

I considered buying the flip flop playing cards from OTC, but decided against.  Firstly, they are really small, almost child sized.  I felt that I wanted cards that were close to normal size.  Also, Im not sure if our guests would use them again because of their size.  I know a friend ordered some of these for her childs birthday party for the goodie bags and they were a hit with the little girls.  They aren't the best quality but not the worse either.  I guess it really depends what your looking for.

Originally Posted by zbwedding 

I was thinking about buy the flip-flop playing cards for Oriental Trading... has any bought these?  Do you like them?

#18 anisha

anisha
              • 49 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

Thanks for the tip - I was just thinking about buying these but will go with something else.

#19 agm04

agm04
                • 548 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:28 AM

I ordered these and paid .78 per deck including shipping (I ordered a while back, they were having a sale).  Now they are 1.18 each for 36 and get cheaper from there.  http://www.pricewise...vors-p-875.html  Cheaper than buying a random deck at wal mart!  Quality is fine.

#20 sdj327

sdj327
                  • 171 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by agm04 

I ordered these and paid .78 per deck including shipping (I ordered a while back, they were having a sale).  Now they are 1.18 each for 36 and get cheaper from there.  http://www.pricewise...vors-p-875.html  Cheaper than buying a random deck at wal mart!  Quality is fine.

thats a good deal. i am debating about getting cards. i want the personalized ones but not sure it is worth the expense. not sure how many people will actually use them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users