Sign in to follow this  
JENESIS

Playing Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian View Post
i got the hibiscus playing cards from OTC and also found some crossword puzzle books at the dollar store.
Are the playing cards quality, or extremely flimsy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENESIS View Post
Are the playing cards quality, or extremely flimsy?
I honestly haven't opened up the boxes, I left them wrapped. Judging from the usual quality of OTC stuff though, I would guess that they aren't super flimsy, but probably not something a professional card player would consider quality.

Update- I decided to go with a less fancy design on FavorWarehouse, and I actually think it's WAY cuter! I'll post pics as soon as I can. I paid $1.40 per item and got a deck of cards in a plastic box, with a customized sticker. I ordered yesterday and they arrived today. Can't beat it.

I considered buying the flip flop playing cards from OTC, but decided against.  Firstly, they are really small, almost child sized.  I felt that I wanted cards that were close to normal size.  Also, Im not sure if our guests would use them again because of their size.  I know a friend ordered some of these for her childs birthday party for the goodie bags and they were a hit with the little girls.  They aren't the best quality but not the worse either.  I guess it really depends what your looking for.

Originally Posted by zbwedding View Post

I was thinking about buy the flip-flop playing cards for Oriental Trading... has any bought these?  Do you like them?

Originally Posted by agm04 View Post

I ordered these and paid .78 per deck including shipping (I ordered a while back, they were having a sale).  Now they are 1.18 each for 36 and get cheaper from there.  http://www.pricewisefavors.com/personalized-expressions-playing-card-favors-p-875.html  Cheaper than buying a random deck at wal mart!  Quality is fine.

thats a good deal. i am debating about getting cards. i want the personalized ones but not sure it is worth the expense. not sure how many people will actually use them