Sign in to follow this  
SunBride

My husband got his job back!!!

oh wow thats fantastic news! have a great trip! take loads of pics, you know we're expecting a review of that trip too :)

sooo, im wondering how 6 days saved that company much money? what a weird thing. they totaly must haverealized what a catch they let go, and they are just lucky he didnt already find something new!!

I was going to say exactly what Abbie said about. What was the point then for 6 days?

But the most important thing I wanted to say was THANK GOODNESS! So happy for you and hubbie!

That is great news! I'm totally afraid of something like that happening with the economy in such a mess and a wedding on the way. Now you can relax and concentrate on getting married and having fun.

Yea!

Yeah, I know, the 6 day thing doesn't make much sense. The thing is they didn't know they would be in a position to hire people back in 6 days. They had to get some new contracts. They didn't know if it would take a week or a few months or never. So they took the safe route and laid off people, rather than risk putting the company in a bad financial position.