Photo

Honeymooning in Hawaii. Any suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RMB12/4/08

RMB12/4/08
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:29 PM

I am taking my honemoon in HAWAII!!!! SO So excited!!! Any suggestions or pointers? We booked today and are leaving in less then a month!!!! THanks in advance!
    RMB Bride over 1 year ago! Baby #1 due in March! And can't wait for a drink! On the downhill slide from here!

#2 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:56 PM

you honeymooning in Oahu? Take the North Shore Shark adventures tour. It's awesome!!!!!!!! One of the highlights of our honeymoon for sure.

North Shore Shark Adventures

Also, Duke's in Waikiki (in the SHeraton, I think) has a great breakfast buffet (and is right on the water)

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 07:51 PM

awesome!!! are you definitley staying on Oahu? i did Big Island, Kauai and Oahu and liked Oahu the least - I know there are also some amazing places on Maui - tell us a little more info and we will try to help you out! :)

#4 Macphail

Macphail
        • 588 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 12:13 PM

If you have the chance, you may want to switch Islands for a few days. There is a ferry between Oahu and Maui as well as inter-island flights between all the hawaiian islands. My personal favourits is Maui and we're heading there in just a few weeks! We're taking the ferry to Oahu and spending our last few days there.

You'll love Hawaii!

#5 Chiquita

Chiquita
          • 2,674 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:32 PM

Yes that was my question too.. are you just staying on Oahu? I would suggest going to other islands if that is an option.

#6 ksryan

ksryan
            • 17 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:59 AM

Where are you staying? I have been twice (last was just 1/09) and stayed at turtle bay resort on the north shore both times. Get a rental car and just explore its beautiful and laid back. let me know if you have any questions!

#7 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
              • 714 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:44 PM

I love the North Shore in Oahu too. Ko'Olina is also nice. Kauai is my fave island. Grand Hyatt Kauai is the nicest resort we have ever stayed at. The North Shore in Kauai is also beautiful. Hopefully you will be able to go on a tour of Na Pali coast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users