RUI Availability Question...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 07:42 PM

Hey! This is my second post (first one was to introduce myself). I have a question....
    I emailed Diana with RUI and she gave me a link to look at on the RUI website that is suppose to allow me to book my wedding and check availability.

BUT, I can not find the place where I can book....do I need to book my hotel first? She didn't say this, but I think I read it somewhere on here.

Can anyone help me with this.....Thanks!

#2 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
    • VIP Member
    • 2,861 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 07:49 PM

Hmmm, Im not sure. ARe you using a TA? They may be able to help you out a bit with setting the date.

#3 tob1kanobe

tob1kanobe
      • 216 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 08:26 PM

I was totally confused when I booked through Riu also...if you go into the wedding page, and then on the right hand side select the location and the package wedding you want and then a button comes up that says availability...click it and it will take you in to pick your wedding date, date of arrival, extras and then location...once you get your confirmation you will have to book a hotel room for a night but wait until you get a date...a lot of dates are taken for 2007...let me know if you need more help...
        http://i74.photobuck....ypics025-1.jpg
        Bryan (DH) is Napolean Dynamite and his friend is a keg.

#4 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 09:02 PM

Ah, that makes sense!

Can I ask which package you are getting at the Riu? I really don't need much. And, in reality, most of the things they have to offer in the packages we wont use. I wish we could just customize a package ourselves w/o adding the extras.

Thanks!

#5 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 09:16 PM

I sent my wedding request. Woot!

#6 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 03:24 AM

YAY Martha! Hopefully they will get back to you soon. Good luck I hope you get the date you want.

-Glenda

#7 tob1kanobe

tob1kanobe
              • 216 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 06:59 AM

They are pretty slow on getting back to you but I just harrass people until they get tired and do what I want...lol...I am having the basic package the cheapest one and adding things as I need them...Cancun said I couldnt have it because I am having a 20 person wedding but Cabo said I could...so I am going with Cabo's response and saving all my emails...Good Luck and let me know if you need any info...
                http://i74.photobuck....ypics025-1.jpg
                Bryan (DH) is Napolean Dynamite and his friend is a keg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users