Photo

Looking for this dress.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
  • 203 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:46 PM

Hey girls hoping you can help me find a cheaper dress that looks like this on. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it, but already bought my dress which cost 1,000. I cant pay 2,200 for this one to, but i seriously cant stop thinking about this one.
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Live every day like the next will never come.

#2 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:58 PM

The picture isn't showing up - can you upload it to photobucket and then use the IMG code? Or attach a link to where to find the dress?

#3 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:42 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by *Heather*
        The picture isn't showing up - can you upload it to photobucket and then use the IMG code? Or attach a link to where to find the dress?
        Sorry.. the link you posted doesn't bring us to the dress and the picture still isn't showing up.
        The photobucket way as posted by Heather above is super easy.

#4 egsarah

egsarah
        • 355 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:44 PM

The picture isn't coming up but if the first dress on the left in the link is the dress you are referring to...I tried on one similar by Mori Lee who is very affordable. Most of the destination dresses I tried on by her wer 300-500Hope that helps a lil....

#5 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:36 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by e.giftshoppe
            Don't expect to wear white. It's very difficult to work with. Ivory is softer and looks good on most complexions.

Stark White is the brightest, crispest white you can find. Looks great on dark skin. Silk, Diamond, or Natural White are a shade off of stark white, though it looks pretty much the same in photos. As a general rule, most people look best in a soft, diamond-white gown, which isn't as chalky as a white-white one. Some ivory dresses have yellow undertones, making them look creamy; some are just a "quiet" white. Rum or Champagne are a white with pink undertones that looks nearly white in photos.

If your skin is fair, you'll look best in yellow-ivories. You should probably steer clear of stark white, though -- it may wash you out. If your skin is medium with pink undertones, opt for creamier colors. If your skin is medium with yellow undertones, try diamond white or champagne. If your skin is dark, lucky you -- most shades of white will complement your skin. If you have yellow or olive undertones, though, stay away from yellow-ivory dresses. Try stark white or rum pink.

#6 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
            • 1,681 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:39 AM

That is great advice Jacilynda!!! e.giftshoppe-I have seen lots of brides look great in white

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users