the zipper pull- its a ring!

Click the image to open in full size.

my first attempt at our chair signs- cant decide if i like it yet or not

my family at my last wedding shower

here is my polaroid guestbook- i bought the album and the pages seperately

an example of what it will look like- the guests will use white gel pens to write their wishes

it will look like our mat from our engagement party

some more:

yes- i seriously packed all our OOT bag stuff and stuff for the kids table (at wedding reception)- i couldnt stand it cramming up our office- i know very OCD

the place i am putting the "dont foget to bring to Cabo" pile-hahaha

my finished dress- love love love it!

here is a close up of the front part

my wedding shoes- heels for the wedding and flipflops for the reception- by the way if my heeled shoes look dirty- its because they are my "something borrowed" from my best friend- i didnt want to pay $50 for shoes i will wear 15 minutes

my welcome dinner dress and necklace- th pic does not do it justice- so so so flattering in person

ok sorry guys- just bored and wanted to do something for the wedding- but i really dont have anything to do- 1 more month-ugh- thanks for looking/reading

I actually love when you post your photos, so no need to appoligize! And I'm sure Tammy loves it too... although she doesn't have enough posts to tell you so :)

thanks! i thought i would get crap for her for me not posting a pic of me IN my dress- hahaha- sorry tammy!!!!

I actually like the excitement of waiting until the big day!

So funny - I had the same pile of stuff set aside for my "don't forget to take" items. Except - my cleaning lady put all of it away!!! I got home from LA five days before we were set to leave and my jaw dropped! Since I had put everything to the side, I didn't have the items written down on a list so I had to carefully remember WHAT was there and then go searching the house for where she put it.

SO much for my trying to plan ahead.