Monogram Parasol

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:16 PM

Well it took us a year to decide on what kind of parasol to use for our wedding pictures but now it seems they take 3 months to make a monogramed one and we do not have that much time. We were wondering if anyone used a company they were happy with that was able to do it quicker.
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2 kisskissmd

• 59 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:02 AM

Hi there - I have seen good things about this company on other websites - maybe they can rush your order a bit faster? 3 months seems a little crazy to me too!

Pamelas Parasols

#3 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:50 PM

Oh I was able to get it from I Do Originals if anyone is intrested they can rush it and we will have it in 3 weeks for only $15 extra dollars. We were quoted $200 from another company.
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#4 **TIFFANY**

• 343 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:17 PM

Has anyone else used idooriginals.com? The look great and I'm getting ready to place an order with them but I just wanted to get some feedback from anyone who has used them. Did you like the way they turned out? I really like the one they show with the last name letter in Brown and then the two first name initials in the blue color. Any feedback would be great.

#5 deesanders33

• 329 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:24 AM

I am thinking about doing monogramed parasols.. any ideas?? I want something reasonable but very elegant and pretty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users