Photo

Monogram Parasol

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jen_S

Jen_S
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:16 PM

Well it took us a year to decide on what kind of parasol to use for our wedding pictures but now it seems they take 3 months to make a monogramed one and we do not have that much time. We were wondering if anyone used a company they were happy with that was able to do it quicker.
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2 kisskissmd

kisskissmd
    • 59 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:02 AM

Hi there - I have seen good things about this company on other websites - maybe they can rush your order a bit faster? 3 months seems a little crazy to me too!

Pamelas Parasols

#3 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:50 PM

Oh I was able to get it from I Do Originals if anyone is intrested they can rush it and we will have it in 3 weeks for only $15 extra dollars. We were quoted $200 from another company.
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#4 **TIFFANY**

**TIFFANY**
        • 343 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:17 PM

Has anyone else used idooriginals.com? The look great and I'm getting ready to place an order with them but I just wanted to get some feedback from anyone who has used them. Did you like the way they turned out? I really like the one they show with the last name letter in Brown and then the two first name initials in the blue color. Any feedback would be great.

Thanks,
          Tiffany

#5 deesanders33

deesanders33
          • 329 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:24 AM

I am thinking about doing monogramed parasols.. any ideas?? I want something reasonable but very elegant and pretty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users