My OOT Bags~ the big hits and the things that weren't used

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#601 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

So glad I found this! I am getting OOT obsessed and am afraid of going overboard so this will be great to go through when I have the chance!

It is so hard not to become obsessed, all the girls on here put out sooo many good ideas!!

#602 jenniferkuhr

jenniferkuhr
    • 162 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:03 PM

What is UP with the obsession?  I promised I wouldn't be one of those brides.  I even bought a "budget wedding" book determined to save money wherever I could.  And now here I am, obsessed with finding the perfect reusable cloth bag, and making little hangover kits?  We are whipping one another up into a frenzy!  We've all gone mad!  But man, these ideas are so cute and so fun and I get really excited doing something sweet and thoughtful for everyone who has helped me get to this point in life.

Whew!  It will all be worth it. Just breathe....and smile....breathe....and smile ;)

#603 KCB2011

KCB2011
      • 308 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:07 AM

If you do a search for personalized travel mugs there are a TON of threads that are specific to this topic and there is also a thread that is a "Where to shop for OOT bags" for Canadian brides, you just have to use the search feature of the forum!  I actually think the "where to shop" thread is a sticky (link at the beginning of the forum) in the OOT bags section of the forum so I would check there too.

Originally Posted by Butterfly67 

So many wonderful ideas.  Thank you all for your input.  I'd REALLY like to handout personalized travel mugs but after finding out it would cost close to $80 to ship to Canada...it just wouldn't be worth my while.  Just wondering if any Canadian Brides out there have found a company in our country???

#604 KCB2011

KCB2011
        • 308 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:08 AM

http://www.bestdesti...o-where-to-shop 

#605 Butterfly67

Butterfly67
          • Site Supporter
          • 77 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:23 PM

Thank you so much KCB2011!!  I found a "Frustrated Where to find mugs in Canada " thread and I'm learning alot!!  lol

#606 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
            • 1,008 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:01 PM

It is so hard not to become obsessed, this website is by far the best thing I have ever found online.... I am SO grateful for everybody ideas and encouragement! I think I might end up liking all of you girls more then my FI.... hahaha!! :)  We all just want everything as perfect as we can possibly make it!!

#607 Sharon99

Sharon99
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:34 AM

Agreed!!!

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

It is so hard not to become obsessed, this website is by far the best thing I have ever found online.... I am SO grateful for everybody ideas and encouragement! I think I might end up liking all of you girls more then my FI.... hahaha!! :)  We all just want everything as perfect as we can possibly make it!!

#608 celticgirl

celticgirl
                • 266 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:49 AM

This thread was SO helpful to me! I was having trouble figuring out what people would actually use!

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
                  January 7th, 2012

63 booked

#609 Mmack

Mmack
                  • 118 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:23 AM

Good idea to put puzzles in the OOT bags!!

Our wedding is in 11 weeks!!! Can't wait to be a Mrs.!!

#610 LandG

LandG
                    • 152 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:31 AM

Thanks, that was really helpful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users