Photo

My OOT Bags~ the big hits and the things that weren't used

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#551 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
  • 192 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:26 AM

There are some excellent ideas in this thread...now I just have to figure out if what I want to put in them. 

#552 lesee

lesee
    • 320 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:35 AM

I actually designed the graphics on the bags and there's this cool company in Vancouver that makes bags out of old T-shirts. I just loved the idea of using recycled tshirts - they will also be doing the screen printing. Here's the link if you want to take a look altho some of their products are VERY pricey. I looked EVERYWHERE for recyled material bags and it was so ridiculous - most companies want you to order a minimum of 1000 - anyhow....here you go

http://www.meandyou.ca/

#553 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:40 AM

I was thinking instead of a personalized bag about using cooler bags. Not sure if I could get them personalized but thought it maybe better at least for the guys to use a cooler. You could always use a cooler bag... Anyone think this is a bad idea? I would still put items in them too.

#554 KCB2011

KCB2011
        • 308 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:56 PM

I think the cooler bags are a good idea as long as they collapse well so they don't take up too much roomin the guests luggage on the way home.    I was considering getting the cooler bags too but getting 200 of those was a little out of our budget!  You can get them personalized as well, although I looked at so many websites now, I couldn't tell you which ones have personalized coolers....but they do exist!

#555 Janet1480

Janet1480
          • 709 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:34 PM

oh my...you are having 200 guests at your DW? *phew*

Originally Posted by KCB2011 

I think the cooler bags are a good idea as long as they collapse well so they don't take up too much roomin the guests luggage on the way home.    I was considering getting the cooler bags too but getting 200 of those was a little out of our budget!  You can get them personalized as well, although I looked at so many websites now, I couldn't tell you which ones have personalized coolers....but they do exist!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#556 Sharon99

Sharon99
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:24 PM

Great thanks for the info! I will look into it. I wasn't sure if it would seem to cheap. And 200 guests! Wow!! You will own that resort! How fun!

#557 KCB2011

KCB2011
              • 308 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:52 PM

Oops....sorry for the confusion - I am getting 200 bags because I am giving them away as the favors for my AHR as well!  Oh my, I think I would have a little freakout if 200 were coming to the DW!

#558 lesee

lesee
                • 320 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:28 PM

I don't think I would know what to do with 200 guests at a destination wedding!

#559 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:22 PM

LOL I was thinking that to myself when i read your post ...I was like OMG 200 people...i think i would freak out! You would have to rent out a whole resort!

Originally Posted by KCB2011 

Oops....sorry for the confusion - I am getting 200 bags because I am giving them away as the favors for my AHR as well!  Oh my, I think I would have a little freakout if 200 were coming to the DW!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#560 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                    • 1,008 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:07 AM

This information is GREAT! I have been debating back and forth on travel mugs or custom koozies and I think my question is answered! It seems the travel insulated mugs will be great for my guests getting drinks at the bar!! They won't have to return to the bar as often because I am guessing that they give you small drinking cups!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users