Wedding colors????

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 lucy<3woody

lucy<3woody
  • 166 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:52 AM

I have 5 colors!! :)

My bridesmaids are in the same dress, but different colors: Yellow, Orange, Peach, Dark Pink.  Their shoes are multicolored floral with all those colors and accented with pale spring green (picture a hydrangea flower).

Groomsmen are in khaki and pale green.

Mothers are wearing white dresses with oranges, greens, and pinks in the print.

Bouquets are yellow lilly, pink and orange hibiscus, green and pink hydrangea, white and pink orchid, and some green jewels for some bedazzle

Men's bouts are the same orchid and hydrangea colors. Mother, grandmother, and female readers bouts have the same flowers, but bigger with more pink Hydrangea and have the jewels too.

The picture in my head is a bright spring bouquet.  I think it will turn out okay....I hope! LOL.

#22 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:38 PM

Would love to see pictures of this once you have your wedding!! It would be so bright and colorful!

Originally Posted by lucy<3woody 

I have 5 colors!! :)

My bridesmaids are in the same dress, but different colors: Yellow, Orange, Peach, Dark Pink.  Their shoes are multicolored floral with all those colors and accented with pale spring green (picture a hydrangea flower).

Groomsmen are in khaki and pale green.

Mothers are wearing white dresses with oranges, greens, and pinks in the print.

Bouquets are yellow lilly, pink and orange hibiscus, green and pink hydrangea, white and pink orchid, and some green jewels for some bedazzle

Men's bouts are the same orchid and hydrangea colors. Mother, grandmother, and female readers bouts have the same flowers, but bigger with more pink Hydrangea and have the jewels too.

The picture in my head is a bright spring bouquet.  I think it will turn out okay....I hope! LOL.

#23 Mar1ssa

Mar1ssa
    • 12 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Mishi 

I think it would be beautiful... you can make any colors work as long as you use them right and I agree with the fabrics being teal and florals being orange/pink... here are a couple of pics i found:
      Click the image to open in full size.
      Click the image to open in full size.

Love these colors.. I feel like orange and pink just really pop against the ocean and looks so beautiful in pictures.  My fiance said no to pink but maybe we can compromise with some of these colors. Thanks for posting the inspiration board

#24 lkterry

lkterry
      • 157 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

I can't decide.  I like these colors.  I'm thinking teal/turqoise/aqua, orange, and pink.  Fiance likes the teal/orange color, but I still like the hot pink in there too.  But I also love the purple orchids.  Sigh...

#25 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
        • Vendor
        • 210 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010 

I really want to have three colors but i just dont if that is to much. The three colors i'm thinking about is Aqua/teal Bright/hot Pink and Tropical Orange. BM flowers will most likely be orange and pink and stems will be wrapped in the Aqua color. The isla will have flower petals all thru it and i dont know if i should do all three just one or two. And im trying to see what i can do with all three with the chairs and tables at the dinner.... Please tell me if you think this is to much or wont look good. You arent going to hurt my feelings. Just need a little help.

Jennifer

Bright colors work perfectly good together! here's an example, hot pink and orange with a touch of green

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users