Sign in to follow this  
DaniellaP

Light in the Box??

I have just heard about this site lightinthebox.com and is wondering if anyone has ever bought a dress from there?? They are really cheap, so I'm thinking they are cheaply made?!?!? I am looking for a TTD, and I don't want to spend to much on it... My price is about 200 tops. So this site would be perfect.

Please let me know if you have heard anything about it.. Thanks

I had not heard of this until your post - but it looks like some seriously great stuff at great prices. I see that it is PayPal verified, which is good, but I would Google search reviews of product quality to see if you can find any feedback.

Soooooo... Not great reviews.. I didn't find to much about the actual poduct. Mostly about the customer service, and the prices.. It really did seem to good to be true..haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinalynL View Post
Have you considered just getting a bridesmaid dress in white or ivory? I think that's what I'm going to do

I think I am going to look at bridesmaid dresses.. I'm having my girls dresses made, so maybe I can bring a picture to her, and she'd be able to make my TTD too.. She's only charging $80 a dress. Or just go after grade when everything is on sale..

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursTruly View Post
I saw this website too- but was very skeptical and decided to take a pass. If it was for a non-wedding event, would be willing to take more of a risk.
I know.. there is something about buying your wedding dress online that just doesn't sit well..