Photo

Bahia Principe Punta Cana brides?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 KJT1985

KJT1985
  • 694 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:40 PM

Is or has anybody gotten married at Bahia Principe Punta Cana? It's one of many resorts my fiance and I are considering. The WC seemed really nice in emails... I'd love any insight. Thanks!

#2 punkie569

punkie569
    • 255 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:43 PM

I've stayed at the Bahia Principe Punta Cana and it was a very nice resort. FI and I are actually thinking about the Principe Ambar(adults only section of the same resort) for our wedding. Can I ask where you got the information for the WC? I can't seem to find any email addresses for anyone and the one I did have didn't work.

As for the resort itself though, FI and I had a good time on our trip there 2 years ago. The only issues we ever had was with checking in and finding our building since they didn't tell us where to go and it was dark. Also a lot of Europeans go there so it was hard to find anyone that spoke something other than Spanish or French or who didn't smoke like a chimeny. Those are really small things and I think your trip is always what you make of it anyway so I'm sure you'd have a good time.
      Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#3 KJT1985

KJT1985
      • 694 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by punkie569
        I've stayed at the Bahia Principe Punta Cana and it was a very nice resort. FI and I are actually thinking about the Principe Ambar(adults only section of the same resort) for our wedding. Can I ask where you got the information for the WC? I can't seem to find any email addresses for anyone and the one I did have didn't work.

As for the resort itself though, FI and I had a good time on our trip there 2 years ago. The only issues we ever had was with checking in and finding our building since they didn't tell us where to go and it was dark. Also a lot of Europeans go there so it was hard to find anyone that spoke something other than Spanish or French or who didn't smoke like a chimeny. Those are really small things and I think your trip is always what you make of it anyway so I'm sure you'd have a good time.
        It WAS pretty hard to get a hold of the WC. I'm not entirely sure how I got her email but if you want, I can send you what i've got (including her direct email address).

#4 trance_angelx0x

trance_angelx0x
        • 198 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:40 AM

I stayed at the BP 2 years ago for a wedding. The wedding itself was beautiful. The food at this resort is fantastic. What I didn't like about this hotel is that it's supposed to be a 5 star but the accomodations (rooms) are a bit outdated for a 5 star (tacky colours, tacky bedding, but the bathrooms are lovely).

#5 roo66

roo66
          • 1,001 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:00 AM

Hi girls weve just paid the final balance on our holiday for april 16th so i can try and get you all the info you might need.Of course ill have my camera ready to take shots of set ups etc.so fire away any questions and ill try and be of some help.

#6 KJT1985

KJT1985
            • 694 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:35 AM

That's so exciting! CONGRATS! I'm definitely looking forward to hearing about it! Though to be honest, I'm kinda leaning toward the Bahia principe in Jamaica now...haha.

#7 punkie569

punkie569
              • 255 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:29 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by roo66
                Hi girls weve just paid the final balance on our holiday for april 16th so i can try and get you all the info you might need.Of course ill have my camera ready to take shots of set ups etc.so fire away any questions and ill try and be of some help.

We are still considering this resort for our wedding so I'd love to see any pictures and hear any feedback. What part of the resort are you staying at? How many different places do they offer for the ceremony? If I think of anything more I hope you don't mind me asking. Thanks!
                Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#8 natashakc

natashakc
                • 77 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:46 PM

I was just in Punta Cana last week at the Punta Cana Princess and we had the chance to take a look at Gran Bahia-Beautiful!! We are planning to get married there in November, so hopefully it all works out. Just waiting to hear back on the date and if we can actually get married that day!! Apparently the dates book up quick?? Have you heard anything about this Nancy K wedding planner who is attached somehow to Gran Bahia Principe??
                  Natasha & JoeGran Bahia Principe Bavaro, Punta CanaNovember 16th, 2009http://img.weddingco...vo5osqfalgz.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users