Jump to content

Photo

Nominate your MotM for April


  • Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#11 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

    Posted 19 April 2007 - 03:21 PM

    Well, I've posted one as my siggy now, so here ya go!

    #12 RaydensMama

    RaydensMama
    • VIP Member
    • 2,861 posts

      Posted 19 April 2007 - 03:23 PM

      LOL, thats awesome!!
      And it matches so well!!!

      I nominate Christa!!!

      #13 Nrvsbride

      Nrvsbride
      • Sr. Member
      • 5,248 posts

        Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:56 PM

        This is way too hard! There are so many great people on this board. Sarah and Anny are amazing with the DIY projects which I know have helped a lot of brides. TammyM, Ann and Christine quite possibly respond to every single post. I notice that Jessalyn has been extremely helpful to a lot of the girls this month. Amy has been helping the PV girls a lot. Courtney, Melissa, and Melissa have been such active newer members. I can't decide everyone is just so amazing. The list goes on and on. I'm going to sit this one out.

        -Glenda

        #14 LCBride2007

        LCBride2007

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

          Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:59 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          This is way too hard! There are so many great people on this board. Sarah and Anny are amazing with the DIY projects which I know have helped a lot of brides. TammyM, Ann and Christine quite possibly respond to every single post. I notice that Jessalyn has been extremely helpful to a lot of the girls this month. Amy has been helping the PV girls a lot. Courtney, Melissa, and Melissa have been such active newer members. I can't decide everyone is just so amazing. The list goes on and on. I'm going to sit this one out.

          -Glenda
          Christine, TammyM - I think we've just been called post whores!

          #15 Mrs.Morley

          Mrs.Morley
          • Jr. Member
          • 259 posts

            Posted 19 April 2007 - 05:05 PM

            I nominate all the girls on here... Everyone has been so helpful!

            #16 CourtneyV

            CourtneyV
            • Sr. Member
            • 4,979 posts

              Posted 19 April 2007 - 05:07 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by sanchez0014
              I nominate all the girls on here... Everyone has been so helpful!
              Cheater!
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

              #17 Nrvsbride

              Nrvsbride
              • Sr. Member
              • 5,248 posts

                Posted 19 April 2007 - 05:10 PM

                I would never call someone a post whore! A post slut maybe, a promiscious poster perhaps, but never a post whore!

                -Glenda

                #18 LCBride2007

                LCBride2007

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

                  Posted 19 April 2007 - 05:19 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  I would never call someone a post whore! A post slut maybe, a promiscious poster perhaps, but never a post whore!

                  -Glenda
                  lol I've been called worse!

                  I forgot to vote - I am going to vote for MexicoMelissa and Christa - both of the new Mrs have been so helpful, and I'm so glad they haven't deserted us!

                  #19 MelissaH

                  MelissaH
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,724 posts

                    Posted 19 April 2007 - 08:07 PM

                    aw you girls are so sweet - i wouldn't desert you!

                    you're stuck with me for life LOL

                    #20 LadyP

                    LadyP
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 3,156 posts

                      Posted 19 April 2007 - 08:10 PM

                      Ok I tried hoping someone else would do it, but I am so dumb when it comes to this texting symbol thinggy. What is MotM




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users