Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#861 erinleigh

erinleigh
  • 316 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 05:36 PM

Hey ladies

So I finished my bridesmaid gifts this weekend and thought I'd share! I got them a beach bag filled with goodies - a key/money pouch, jewellry, cosmetic case, hair flower, passport cover, and flip flops. I'm actually giving them to the girls next weekend after my shower. I don't live in my hometown, and I'm heading home and this will be the last time I see them before the wedding! I'm excited!

Click the image to open in full size.

Back of the tag:

Everything:

jewellry:

#862 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
    • 427 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 05:44 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Meg&Shay
      Jess - we were working on songs this weekend. We're leaning towards "Everything" by Michael Buble - I like how it's not a traditional slow dance song. Our other option is "To Make You Feel My Love" by Garth Brooks.
      Those are great songs!!!

We just started working on our First Songs and there are soo many choices that selecting one is soo hard.

Jess

#863 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
      • 427 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 05:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by erinleigh
        We're still thinking about the first song, but "our song" is broken road by rascall flatts, so we keep coming back to that one, so that's probably what it will be! Can't seem to find a good one for me and my dad though. We are really close, but I don't want anything tooooo sappy - any ideas?
        I love this song but my FI doesn't care for it. I think it's a great first song!!

For first father and daughter song I really like-you can let go by crystal shawanda. Have you heard it before?

Jess

#864 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
        • 427 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 05:49 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by erinleigh
          Hey ladies

So I finished my bridesmaid gifts this weekend and thought I'd share! I got them a beach bag filled with goodies - a key/money pouch, jewellry, cosmetic case, hair flower, passport cover, and flip flops. I'm actually giving them to the girls next weekend after my shower. I don't live in my hometown, and I'm heading home and this will be the last time I see them before the wedding! I'm excited!

Back of the tag:

Everything:

jewellry:
          Your bridesmaid gifts came out great!!!! I'm sure there are going to enjoy them.

Have fun at your party!!

Jess

#865 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
          • 427 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 05:50 PM

BTW, for our first songs so far we are thinking of At Last by Etta James or She is Love by Parachute. Two totally different songs!!! What do you guys think?

Jess

#866 erinleigh

erinleigh
            • 316 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:13 PM

I just listened to "you can let go now daddy"...and cried...so I think that might be to sappy! Although its beautiful!! I also really like In My Daughter's Eyes, I'll have to go listen to that one again.

Jess - I LOVE at last, its one of my favorites. I'm going to play it during our reception for sure!

ps. thanks for the compliments on my gifts!

#867 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
              • 278 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:42 PM

Since FI and I have been dating for so long, I plan on playing At Last as we walk down the aisle as man and wife.
                4 months today!!!!!

#868 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                • 712 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:52 PM

Erin I love your jewelry

#869 tata2

tata2
                  • 76 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:13 PM

Hi ladies, does anyone have any ideas for bridesmaid and groomsman presents? I love the gift bag idea but I am doing that for all of our guests already.
                    We are older (42/3 so the flask/beermug idea has already been done for most of our party!
                    Help!

#870 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
                    • 427 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:08 PM

We are paying for the Bridal Party attire as the gift but I still might buy the girls some cute Juicy necklaces.

Jess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users