Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#711 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
  • 427 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:45 PM

I know. I remember when it was a year ago!!!

#712 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
    • 341 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:04 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jenniebey
      I'm glad I'm not the only one freaking out. Exactly 4 months to go today and I'm actually totally on track, but I can't help but be stressed.

Invites go out tomorrow. RSVP is August 15th, but I know that means I will get them mostly by Sept 1. Have to still get my veil and shoes, OOT bags, FI's shirt and tie, 1st dress fitting (scheduled for July 25th), and have to figure out my bach party situation with my BMs.

Are all of you ladies doing a bachelorette party and if so when, where, etc?

Holy cow I can't believe it's only 4 months away!!!
      I can't believe it's 4 months away either! I'm doing my bachelorette shower in Chicago in August and another shower/spa day in September with my Colorado ladies. Most of the girls who can't make the wedding are trying to make the trip to Chicago, but for those who can't, my BM's decided to do something locally too.

I'm looking for my wedding bands as well - the unfortunate news is that my jeweler closed his shop, so getting the matching band to my engagement ring is a bit difficult. Guess I have to start over shopping!
      http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#713 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
      • 427 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:11 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Hoosierfan
        I can't believe it's 4 months away either! I'm doing my bachelorette shower in Chicago in August and another shower/spa day in September with my Colorado ladies. Most of the girls who can't make the wedding are trying to make the trip to Chicago, but for those who can't, my BM's decided to do something locally too.

I'm looking for my wedding bands as well - the unfortunate news is that my jeweler closed his shop, so getting the matching band to my engagement ring is a bit difficult. Guess I have to start over shopping!
        That really sucks!!! We bought our rings through Robbin Brothers because we wanted a more established company. The smaller jewelry stores that we went to didn't offer any type of warranty on their rings. I didn't feel comfortable paying so much money and not even having a 1 year warranty!!!
        Robbin Brothers offers a lifetime warranty so I don't have to worry about losing any diamonds. It's worth the 1.5 mile drive!!

Jess

#714 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
        • 427 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:14 PM

Here is the link to the ring I picked out.

TACORI - Designer Diamond Rings, Designer Wedding Rings

You can get a better look at it if you select on the multi-view.

Jess

#715 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
          • 278 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:16 PM

That's a beautiful ring Jess

#716 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
            • 573 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:30 PM

We bought my ring in May and just bought his this past week. The stars must have been alined in an unusual way! I knew the ring I wanted and when the jewelers advertised a sale I dragged FI in. Him, I had to nag and bug him to go and pick his out. Finally got him to go and it took all of five minutes! Now if only I could find a dress! This is stressing me out. Is there another November bride that is still looking? I found many possible choices but none that I have thought ...This is the one!

#717 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,569 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:33 PM

Great Ring Jess!

#718 1sunshine

1sunshine
                • 95 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:28 AM

thanks to my FI i dont have to worry about our wedding bands he has jeweler and he is taking care of them, i haven't look at them cause FI wont let me because he says it is a surprise, i cant wait but i trust him!!! cause he design my engagement ring and i love it!!!!

#719 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                  • 4,512 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:29 AM

Well ladies, I'm happy to say that I finally made some progress. I ordered FI a shirt for the wedding.......LMAO!!!! I know, I'm horrible. I'm hoping over the next few weeks I can put a real dent in this and catch up to you guys!
                    *Formerly Nikki07*
                    My Planning Thread

#720 JOSIE

JOSIE
                    • 1,792 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:40 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by 1sunshine
                      thanks to my FI i dont have to worry about our wedding bands he has jeweler and he is taking care of them, i haven't look at them cause FI wont let me because he says it is a surprise, i cant wait but i trust him!!! cause he design my engagement ring and i love it!!!!
                      That is so cute :) What a great FI!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users