Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#391 LaBre

LaBre
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:13 PM

Thanks Jess! Good idea, I'll take a look.
    LaBre
    23 Nov 09

#392 erinleigh

erinleigh
    • 316 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:51 PM

Welcome new November Brides and Congrats!!

#393 jenniebey

jenniebey
      • 842 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:40 PM

Welcome newbies!

I woke up last night at 4:30 in a panic because I feel like I'm running behind on all my wedding planning. I have the dress, I did STDs, I have a website...i'm working with my WC on reception/ceremony details. But i'm very stressed about invitations. I don't want to pull the trigger too early and have people forget, but I don't want to wait too long.

I was going to send out at end of June and ask for RSVPs by mid-August. Am I off?

What are you all doing? I know there are other threads specifically about this, but I'd like to hear what the Nov '09 brides are doing as everyone seems to have a different take on what is best.

Thanks!

#394 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:50 PM

haha ditto Megan on the swine flu thing :)

#395 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
          • 278 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:52 PM

I'm with MegaShay, I'm sending them out (hopefully) at the beginning of June with a September 1 RSVP deadline. That still leaves some room for the slow pokes before I have to have my final numbers in.

On a different note, I got my TTD dress today! I bought it from a fellow BDW bride, milejilo. It's great!

Time is flying! When we got engaged in January, it felt like forever until November! Now, it's just over 6 months!!!

#396 betandpjk

betandpjk
            • 59 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:56 PM

I'm also sending out my invites in June 1 w/RSVP Sept. 1. But I still don't have a dress! Megashay, good thinking about the swine flu :)

#397 jmb0902

jmb0902
              • 496 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:59 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MegaShay
                I'm sending out invites at the beginning of June (was going to send them out this month, but I'm waiting for the swine flu to become a distant memory) and asked for RSVPs by 9/1.
                I am doing the exact same... with the RSVP as 09-01! We must think alike!

And make sure you guys check out Jess' invites, they are rockin! http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42484

#398 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:59 PM

Hmmm, I might be off because I was going to send in June with Oct 9th RSVP??

Maybe I should move the RSVP date up??

#399 jmb0902

jmb0902
                  • 496 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:04 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Erika J
                    Hmmm, I might be off because I was going to send in June with Oct 9th RSVP??

Maybe I should move the RSVP date up??
                    I did Sept 1 because I want to be able to plan (and I know I will have the stragglers anyway).... also, I don't want them to lose the invite and RSVP if I give them a lot of time :) I have some winners, haha....

#400 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,569 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:06 AM

Yes, I think I would now be more confortable with Sept 15th, but I did read that the etiquette for more traditional weddings in one month.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users