• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1641 sunset78

sunset78
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:49 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
    Hello from Sunny Florida from Mrs. Goulet!!!!

Everything was perfect, and better than I could ever imagine. I cant believe how calm I was on the day of the ceremony to. The vendors said it was erie. LOL Im surprised how I was because there were a few mini dramas. I just rolled with the punches.

Do not regret a destination wedding at all, highly recommend it to everyone! Our guests couldnt stop raving about how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to, and they loved how personalized it was to Melissa and Grant style. :)

I wore the long dress! LOL And it looked great :) Im wearing the short one today for our TTD session. Hubby (tee hee, I have a hubby!) is steaming it for me right now. So I thought Id come in here and post a few pics for you. The professional will take 5 weeks. I may go crazy!

Click the image to open in full size.

I swear Im not that short. When we looked at the pictures Grant says, oh boy. I didnt realize I bent over like that. LOL And in the first dance we sort of are like that to. LOL

Okay gotta get ready. XO

Yea!!! Congrats again! You looked beautiful and glad everything went great for you.

#1642 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
    • 278 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 04:03 PM

Congrats Mrs. Goulet!!! You look great!

Jpitts, can't believe you leave tomorrow already. I leave 2 weeks from today, trying to pack all my stuff today. The time has just flown by!

#1643 ~Keira~

~Keira~
      • 1,338 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:27 PM

I'm back and I'm married!!

Our wedding day was a raining one which resulted in my slipping down some stairs, bruising my left side and making me cry before I could even start getting ready. On the up side it stopped raining just before we got hitched and we were able to have it outside. There was even enough time to get lots of photos on the beach. Here are a couple that my mum took. I can't wait to see the pro pics!

A big congratulation to the new Mrs. Goulet. You looked beautiful and I'm glad to hear you had a fantastic day!
        ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#1644 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
        • 278 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:48 PM

Congrats Keira! You look beautiful. Sorry to hear you took a little tumble before the big event. Can't wait to see more pictures :)

#1645 finleys7

finleys7
          • 703 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:26 PM

Congrats to Mrs. Goulet and Kiera. You both look beautiful.

Can't wait for more pictures =)
            Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
            Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#1646 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:22 PM

Congrats Keira and Mel!!

#1647 sunset78

sunset78
              • 1,280 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:50 PM

Congrats Keira!! You looked stunning! Yea we have another Mrs. to the list!!! :)

#1648 sunset78

sunset78
                • 1,280 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:53 PM

And yea too, I was worried about Hurricane Ida, but she's downgraded to a tropical storm and missed the Riviera Maya area... already more than half way up the Gulf. What a relief, now it's posted as sunny with clouds all week. Woo hoo

#1649 NaM

NaM
                  • 2,256 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:55 PM

Congrats Keira and Mel! Thanks for posting pictures :)

#1650 olsontco

olsontco
                    • 185 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:34 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jpitts78
                      And yea too, I was worried about Hurricane Ida, but she's downgraded to a tropical storm and missed the Riviera Maya area... already more than half way up the Gulf. What a relief, now it's posted as sunny with clouds all week. Woo hoo
                      I know... I have tried not to get too stressed over the hurricane. Now I keep looking the weather up on weather.com but, my dates aren't up on the 10 day forecast yet.... I'm praying for sunny weather!!!!!!!
                      Soon to be Mrs. Howell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users