• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1021 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
  • 856 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ssleenyc
    When did you guys send your invites and as for RSVP's? I am getting married 11/14 and need responses back for catering 10/1. So I'm thinking of sending them like tomorrow...
    We mailed them at the end of June.

#1022 olsontco

olsontco
    • 185 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:59 AM

I am just now mailing mine... we sent a save the date card and so didn't feel like we needed to get them out any earlier. I am having my RSVP date be october 12th.... I hope that works :)
      Soon to be Mrs. Howell

#1023 olsontco

olsontco
      • 185 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:01 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by erinleigh
        I never even thought of this! That's a good idea -I have some people who I'm sure would take a few things for me!!
        I was going to do this too, but we are going to have around 50 guest and I am making OOT bags for each guest, plus bringing up my maracas and other favors for the wedding. Plus... I just ordered towels - yep, probably a huge box will be delivered. I'm thinking it might be too hectic to give these out to everyone... ughhhh I'm stressing over this. I think my only choice is to ship them... it will probably cost me a ton!
        Soon to be Mrs. Howell

#1024 erinleigh

erinleigh
        • 316 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:42 PM

Quote:
          When did you guys send your invites and as for RSVP's? I am getting married 11/14 and need responses back for catering 10/1. So I'm thinking of sending them like tomorrow...
          We didn't do save the dates, so we sent our invites out early - May - and asked for a response by August 31. I'm kind of glad we did that, because it will help to know the number of people going early so I can get the favours and welcome stuff ready, etc.

#1025 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
          • 510 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:30 AM

We sent out our invites in the beginning of July and asked that people RSVP by the ending of August. All of my guests were aware of our plans so I felt that STD's werent necessary for me.

#1026 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
            • 341 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:39 AM

Quote:
              We sent our invites out mid-July and have asked for rsvp's back by Sept. 15th. The hotel asked for final numbers 45 days out, so I figured that would give me enough time for the stragglers.
              http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#1027 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
              • 341 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:40 AM

Are you ladies sending out separate Rehearsal Dinner invites if you are having one? If so, how far in advance are you sending those? I figured 2 months out will be enough time (we'll know by then who is coming, so it's more of a courtesy invite than anything else).
                http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#1028 Jess

Jess
                • 4,455 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:24 AM

yeah I'm just sending rehearsal dinner postcards from vistaprint. we will send them out about 2 months ahead of time

#1029 NaM

NaM
                  • 2,256 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:37 AM

I haven't even thought about rehearsal dinner so I probably won't be sending anything out. Maybe a welcome dinner for family and wedding party??

#1030 Jess

Jess
                    • 4,455 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:57 PM

yeah i'm only doing a welcome dinner - no rehearsal dinner Natalia - sorry thats what I meant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users