Sign in to follow this  
beachbride2009

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

I agree with Jess, if my fiance made me realize anything last night, it was that I'm taking on too much! All these little details are NOT worth the stress. Have decided not to do ceremony programs (GASP!), since it will be a short ceremony and everyone will already know eachother, so no need to point out who the wedding party consists of. I did get my sandalwood fans from The Knot recently, which will go on the chairs instead (they're gorgeous, by the way!). Also going to hold off on thank you cards, which I was hoping to at least have done for the wedding party's gifts... oh well! We crossed a few things off the list, just to make life easier for now, and if there is time before the wedding to get these things done, then GREAT!

YES! Relishing in the relief! lol

yeah I agree Amanda - and your guests won't even notice - so keep it simple ladies - this is why we are doing destination weddings :) - to be as stress free as possible, right? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtPepperette View Post
Reminding me that they would get wrinkled was enough to say no way! LOL I HATE ironing!
High five to no ironing!!

I agree with no sashes! to much to bring you could probably always decide on them last min, i'm sure they have them down there if you wanted them. Good lUck with everything your big day is coming soon! Cant wait to see pics!