Sign in to follow this  
InspiredBride

Getting Married on Carnival Inspiration Oct.1!

Hi everyone,

I'm very excited about finding this forum! I heard about it on a cruise forum, and am mostly hoping to find and share ideas about do-it-yourself wedding projects. Since I'm getting married on a cruise ship (Carnival Inspiration Oct.1) and they take care of most details, I don't feel like a have all that much left to do. Just the fun stuff!

I've never actually been on a cruise ship wedding so I'm not sure what to expect. So I guess I'm also looking forward to reading from others who might have a little experience in this area.

Congrats and Welcome Kimber!!! You will find plenty of helpful info on here for your DIY projects. And BTW ~ I LOVE your siggy ~ it looks fantastic!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! I have always sailed Carnival and I LOVE it! Which ports will you be going to?

Thanks everyone...We're sailing out of Tampa and going to Cozumel. I've been on the Sensation and the Holiday but this will be my first time on the Inspiration.

Congrats Andrea! Yours is coming up so soon!

Actually the actual art is a clip art from microsoft word...I initially used powerpoint to design a logo using this clip art and a circle shape, but my fiance didn't like it. I used powerpoint because I saw someone mention the idea on another forum. So anyway, my fiance took my design and made another logo using photoshop (not exactly sure how). He did a lot of cutting and pasting and drawing and things that I don't know how to do. But I've seen a lot of them made on powerpoint that were pretty simple to make and that still look really nice.