We're taking dance lessons!!!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 clmarti1

• 207 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:04 AM

We just finished our second week of dance lessons also! This month we are doing a slow dance/wedding dance class. I think next month we'll try salsa! We love the class!

#12 BeautifulBridetoBe

• 147 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:27 PM

Argentine Tango over here!
      FI is so cute...and dramatic!
      Now we just need a song.....

Interested in sharing a Photographer: May 9 - 16, 2009
      Punta Cana, Dominican RepublicPM me if interested....

#13 Cancunbride2009

• 44 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:43 PM

We are also taking lessons - Rumba, Cha Cha and Salsa! We are thinking of starting our first dance with a Rumba and then breaking into a Cha Cha. We are doing group classes at the moment but will be taking a few private classes to choreograph a routine. Hopefully it will all work out! It is a lot of fun and it`s a great workout!

#14 mrsbancroft2be

• 111 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:16 PM

Ohhh, salsa. So the FI and I had our first 3 dance lessons and everything went well we have the tango part of our dance down!! But then we moved on to Salsa and the FI found out this feet don't move like they need to. Oh no so we are still working on it but we may need to change our whole idea of what we wanted to do for our first dance

#15 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:58 PM

awww that is so cute!! that will be so fun, you better have someone video tape you two so we can see you break it down! hahaha

#16 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:03 PM

that sounds like so much fun! doug would never do this, i bet.

and mariesam, somehow i never knew you had a daughter! 13! we have a 13 yr old son, its getting tough!

#17 MarieSam

• VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Abbie
              that sounds like so much fun! doug would never do this, i bet.

and mariesam, somehow i never knew you had a daughter! 13! we have a 13 yr old son, its getting tough!
              Abbie it is a blast ~ you should ask Doug, ya never know I didn't think Tommy would be so into it, but he is, I think the competetiveness in him makes him wanna be good at it ~ i love it!

And yes, I've got a 13-year-old who is no longer a little girl *sigh* It is tough girl, just last week I saw a text message she sent to a friend saying she was depressed because she thought her and this boy were going to be a couple. I damn near freaked out, lectured her and told her no boyfriends until college!! Then 2 days later she came home all sad because the same boy, who said he liked her, also said he liked 2 other girls, INCLUDING HER BEST FRIEND!!! I felt so bad for her, but couldn't help but smile inside, I then taught her a quick lesson that all guys were stupid idiots until about age 25. hehehehe, so as of right now she's on a boy strike ~ THANK GOD!!!!

#18 mrsbancroft2be

• 111 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:33 PM

Abbie- I thought my FI would never think of taking dance lessons either but he really surprised me. I did all of the research before I asked him about it you know, time, dates, how many people would be in the class and the possiblity of having private lessons etc. I say figure out the details and then just mention it, hey it never hurts to ask!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users