• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#181 Ashleyciv

• 107 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 07:02 AM

Ivan was my first choice..i love love love his work too, but hes just not in our budget. Hopefully i wont regret my decision!!

#182 skadow

• Banned
    • 1,853 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:19 AM

I have Del Sol ==> booked http://delsolphotography.com/blog/ for my wedding on February, 18th. They are the first vendor I booked. I booked them the day after I booked the hotel because I was paranoid they wouldn't be free lol.

Their work has been seen in magazine around the world and have been voted one of the top ten destination wedding photographers in the world. They are a little pricey, but they take “Quality” to a new level by there unparalleled ability to capture photo journalism.

If you love the Del Sol style, but would prefer a more economical choice. Matt, Owner of Del Sol apparently started another company under the Del Sol umbrella called La Luna.

Their website is located HERE -> http://www.lalunaphotographers.com/ I believe they start around 400 an hour.

You should take a look; I believe some of the pictures posted on the website are of Best Destination Wedding Brides.

#183 Christy0821

• 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:42 AM

Let me start out by saying, WOW!!!!  That single word sums up the awesome photo’s and even the experience we received from Blue Lens Caribe.  Not only were they very professional but they also made it a lot of fun for our trash the dress session.  To be honest, at first we were a bit iffy sending down a deposit to people we didn’t know nor even met.  But once we made the decision and later met with them we knew we made the right choice.  The cave we went to was the Cenote and a beautiful cave it was.  The water was clear, clean and plentiful with fresh water fish.  After a few hours of shooting photo’s and a ride back to the hotel we couldn’t wait to see the pictures.  A couple of days later we met in our hotel lobby where they brought their laptop so to show us the slide show they put together of our pictures and again, WOW!!!  They were amazing!!!!  So amazing in fact that we secretly wished that they took the photo’s of our wedding even though our photographer there was very good.  In closing, if you are looking for photographers who will make sure that your photo’s are perfect along with having fun at the same time look no further then Blue Lens Caribe!!

#184 LaLuna

• Vendor
        • 52 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by skadow 

I have Del Sol ==> booked LaLuna_Photography_Melissa-2.jpg

#185 coconoir1908

• 2,136 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:06 AM

So Unique, Sexy and Pretty. 

#186 skadow

• Banned
            • 1,853 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:32 AM

Wow! That photo is AWSOME Matt! Thats so crazy. Very couture....

#187 LaLuna

• Vendor
              • 52 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:41 PM

Thanks Sara!  Melissa is a couture kinda gal!  

Mucho saludos!

#188 JessicaNelson11

• 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:57 PM

Just so everyone is aware... Cancun Wedding Photography that is listed above as really good - has really bad reviews.  Apparently the photographer has stood up a lot of brides on their pics.  I would do your research before booking them.

#189 daisymable

• 278 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:04 AM

Anyone know how expensive Elizabet Medina is?

#190 NEMMERZ

• 195 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Ashleyciv 

Hey guys! Im in the same boat..ive been searching and searching for photographers and when i find one i like..of course they are out of my price range. If anyone has any suggestions for a creative, good  photographer under $1500 please share!! I know this is an extremely low budget compared to what alot of photographers charge but its really all our budget allows and I still want good pictures and not just posed shots!!

I have done the same thing as you, drove myself crazy looking for photographers.......I got a lot of suggestions from the WC at the resorts I was once researching before I booked my hotel....Secrets Maroma.

I am on a low budget also so I was looking for a really good deal.

I can say many that I got a hold off are not listed on this forum.....

I only asked for a 2hour slot........with this includes my mini TTD post ceremony too.

Here is what I negotiated with these photographers

Aki Demi $500

Blue Lens $800

Octavio Montes $450

Sweet Caribbean $600

Diego $800

Here are a few others one of the WC recommended that i dont think are on this forum......but did not contact for prices.

Gionata Cossu

Bicho Studio

Francisco Avil©s

Foto Caribbean wedding services

Playa del Carmen, Q. Roo

Ph. +52 984 873 24 25

Ip. Ph. +1 407 413 94 70

Hope this helps a lil' bit........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users