Photo

Wedding Website Visitor Log

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
  • 259 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:39 AM

I just checked my wedding website visitor log and people who I don't even know have signed in... The funny thing is that I haven't even sent out my STDs to all my guests. Only about 3 or 4 people have the password... This is crazy!

Has this happened to anyone else??

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:46 AM

only that crazy girl that came on here - but i don't have a password! are you sure the people that have the pwd aren't messing with you?

#3 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
      • 259 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:49 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        only that crazy girl that came on here - but i don't have a password! are you sure the people that have the pwd aren't messing with you?

I think they may be... Someone signed in as a Tamika Stubbs and even wrote a comment, that I don't recall in the guest book. My DH was really skeptical about the whole wedding website and people getting ahold of our info so I hope he doesnt flip if he looks at the website guest book...

I really hope someone is messing with us!

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:53 AM

To be honest, I have a website, and haven't been on it an ages. Good thing I only spent 25.00 on it, as for us it was a waste of money..

#5 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
          • 259 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:55 AM

I'm giving everyone most of the info through the website and Im also having them RSVP on the website instead of doing the response cards and spending money on postage, since it may increase in May.

#6 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:58 AM

I have my website but I have a password on it....I've only given the password to certain people just to check it out and BDW. No one as placed a comment. I would ask the people that you gave the password to if they did it....or change your password.

#7 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 03:24 PM

If you don't mind my asking what kinds of comments did they leave? Have you posted your password on this forum? I would delete the comments so your FI doesn't find out about them and get upset. Also change your password. Honestly if your friends are messing with you that is f'd up. These are supposed to be your friends and they are leaving fake comments on your site? What the deuce?

-Glenda

#8 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:49 PM

I find that weird, I don't have a password but I have had a lot of site activity-but nothing (besides the crazy BBB lady) out of the ordinary, sometimes the e-mail addresses are weird, but its usually just someone who has already signed in that didn't want to type it out again (I can tell from the IP address.)
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#9 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
                • 259 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:59 PM

Yeah, the comment that they left was nothing bad or anything. Im sure who ever it was was trying to be a comedian... I was just wondering if anyone had ran across the same thing.

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:50 PM

i think the websites are really helpful when you have a bigger, more technologically forward group...that way they can check updates, etc.

this is weird since it is pw protected.

can you try to log on to the site w/o password just to see if everything is working ok?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users