• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
  • 609 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:55 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by heather007
    I am still smiling about it. I think that's why I love him so much, because he's just so geeky [he's an engineer] and cute.

To carrying on the rant with the other big boobed gals, I totally can relate about buying bras. Whenever I go into La Senza or some place like that, the bras don't fit and I can't find a 36DD, so they attempt to stick me in a 36I or something retarded like that. I'm like, what? I used to work for Pennington's, so I took a bra fitting course and I know my measurements.

The best place to find bras that I have found- is Zellers. They have a tiny little rack that is for "full figure" ladies and they go up to a size 40DDD. Unforunately, they come in bizarre teenage colours, like purple, hot pink, fuschia, which is fine, but attempt wearing one of those under anything other than black and you look goofy. I'm going to run off today and see if I can find a few more bras, my last two just popped out the underwire so now I'm down to only two. I remember when I was in highschool and a size C cup and I had like 20 pairs of bras.

~~
    You should definitely try ordering online then from somewhere like Big Bras at discount prices from Brastop.com or figleaves.com - Bras, Panties, Swimsuits, and Full Figure Lingerie. That's where I usually go. I haven't bought a bra in a store in forever!

#22 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
    • 712 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:13 PM

LOL that was adorable sounds like something my FI would say (if I worked out that is)...

So I think I have you all beat I wear a 36DDD. Sports Bras are my issue... They don't even exist in my size. I guess the designers say hey if your breast are that big you prolly don't workout lol. Anyway I go to the Bali Playtex etc etc outlet store to get underwear, but I'd love to be able to pop in into VC to get lingerie. For me getting lingerie is a task that I have to prepare myself for. It does help that these things run in my family so we usually go to the outlet mall as a group to goof off while we're bra shopping. My gma actually had reduction... The rest of us aren't ready for that yet. LOL.

#23 SoonToBeE

SoonToBeE
      • 198 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:46 PM

men....hilarious.

#24 msemi305

msemi305
        • 162 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:58 PM

that is so funny...men are silly sometimes - hope you find a solution!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users