Photo

Travel agent?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DarcyJAde

DarcyJAde
  • 305 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:19 PM

Hi fellow brides and bride to be's. My fiancee and I are deciding on resorts (most likely Melia Caribe) as we have been there before. Our date has been changed to October 10th or 11th. Getting started has been more stressful than I thought. Have any of you used a good travel agent in the US for everyone to book their rooms/ flights together? Melia is asking for the travel agents name on the reservation sheet.
    Thanks,
    Darcy
    http://img.weddingco...r/8vbdydmgt.png

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGP
    [/SIGPIC] 40 PEOPLE BOOKED!!!

#2 shellb

shellb
    • 533 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:26 PM

Have you checked out what the TA's on here can do for you? I would PM one of them to see what services they can offer you.

Yay, another potential Melia bride!

#3 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:30 PM

Ya, click on the banner at the top of the page to send in a form for info from one of the BDW TA's.

Alot of us have used TA's. Use the search tool, there is so much on there. If you search travel Agent or TA you'll find lots of info!

#4 happygilmore

happygilmore
        • 576 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:02 PM

We are using TA Dina from here on the forum, and she has been GREAT to work with. This is the first time we have used a Travel Agent, and she has been very helpful, I would definatly recommend her!

#5 CityDryms

CityDryms
          • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:22 PM

Does it matter if your TA is from another state or area?

#6 laminina

laminina
            • 6 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:10 PM

I have had two cousins get married in Punta Cana, and they both made arrangements with Liberty Travel. You could try with them. Their packages were hotel and flight in one. It is what I plan to do, and the best part is that you will not have to deal with the hassle of collecting money from different individuals, you would just refer them to the TA. The bad side is that they may not offer you the best package. So you will have to do some research before approaching one. Hope all works for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users