Jump to content

Photo

Claudia Rodriguez Photography- Claudia?


  • Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#81 Blkatz

Blkatz
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,025 posts

    Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:21 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Danielle77
    I am booking Claudia for my wedding well not Claudia because she is already booked but I am having a hard time picking between the other photographers (Erik isn't available either) Any suggestions?

    See if Citalli is available-she is great also

    #82 Grand Bride

    Grand Bride
    • Newbie
    • 27 posts

      Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:44 PM

      We booked Claudia as well for our wedding at the Iberostar. She has been very responsive, friendly and her English is really good. I feel really good about booking her. Remember... at the end of the day, the pictures (and your new husband :) are what you have left of your wedding day!

      Good luck everyone!

      #83 queena427

      queena427
      • Newbie
      • 65 posts

        Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:26 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Grand Bride
        We booked Claudia as well for our wedding at the Iberostar. She has been very responsive, friendly and her English is really good. I feel really good about booking her. Remember... at the end of the day, the pictures (and your new husband :) are what you have left of your wedding day!

        Good luck everyone!

        That is so hilarious...and true.

        #84 sdtooley

        sdtooley
        • Newbie
        • 109 posts

          Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:47 PM

          Claudia is absolutely amazing! She truly made our wedding day wonderful and our pictures just show it all! I would recommend her to everyone. She is so easy and wonderful to work with and all of my guests enjoyed having her and her brother at the wedding. Here is the slideshow of our pictures!
          THANK YOU CLAUDIA! You are incredible

          Claudia Rodriguez | Wedding Photographer | Shannon & Michael | July 31th 2009 | Dreams, Tulum Mexico

          #85 Mrs D To Be!

          Mrs D To Be!
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,634 posts

            Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:04 PM

            shannon your pictures are amazing! i'm soo glad i stuck with this photographer!

            can you tell me where you got your hairpiece from - or even better, if your selling it?! Its gorgeous! :) PM me if your selling please! :)

            #86 sdtooley

            sdtooley
            • Newbie
            • 109 posts

              Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:19 PM

              I actually just requested to have small orchids from the resort and they brought them to me at the salon. Then the stylist just pinned them in

              #87 EDRBride2009

              EDRBride2009
              • Jr. Member
              • 278 posts

                Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:33 PM

                We booked Citlalli for our wedding through the resort. I have been trying to get a hold of Claudia in regards to a TTD session. At first she was very responsive, but then the whole swine flu drama happened. She told me she was trying to reschedule some brides, etc, but would get back to me. I have tried to contact her a few times in the last few weeks with no results. I'm getting alittle worried

                #88 Blkatz

                Blkatz
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,025 posts

                  Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:36 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by EDRBride2009
                  We booked Citlalli for our wedding through the resort. I have been trying to get a hold of Claudia in regards to a TTD session. At first she was very responsive, but then the whole swine flu drama happened. She told me she was trying to reschedule some brides, etc, but would get back to me. I have tried to contact her a few times in e the last few weeks with no results. I'm getting alittle worried
                  Do not get worried. I got married at the height of the swine flu and she was very responsive.

                  #89 TeNeil

                  TeNeil
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 192 posts

                    Posted 12 September 2009 - 04:45 PM

                    I have sent Claudia an email in hopes to book her for our wedding. She seems extremely talented!
                    Does anyone know any information about the videographer that Claudia's website links you to? We would like a video, but am wondering how long it takes to receive it after the wedding.

                    #90 pebbles

                    pebbles
                    • Newbie
                    • 54 posts

                      Posted 12 September 2009 - 07:53 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by sdtooley
                      Claudia is absolutely amazing! She truly made our wedding day wonderful and our pictures just show it all! I would recommend her to everyone. She is so easy and wonderful to work with and all of my guests enjoyed having her and her brother at the wedding. Here is the slideshow of our pictures!
                      THANK YOU CLAUDIA! You are incredible

                      Claudia Rodriguez | Wedding Photographer | Shannon & Michael | July 31th 2009 | Dreams, Tulum Mexico
                      Shannon your pictures are amazing! I'm so happy that I picked Claudia...not that I had any doubt. Which package to you pick? The 5hr or 8hr? I can't make up my mind and I want to make sure that I capture the whole day.

                      Sabrina




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users