Photo

Argh!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:44 PM

So I just need to vent. So on Sunday we are meeting with FI parents to finalize the guest list. So Ive been trying to get him to sit down and go over our budget with me. Im talking with a wedding planner that Ive really grown fond of on Monday, and hoping she can give us a good price. So want to have my shit together if you know what I mean.

Everytime we start to get somewhere on this, one of his damn friends stops by.

ARGH!

#2 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
    • 1,634 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:47 PM

get him told lady!!

#3 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 04:05 PM

Ok.. so you need to lock the doors; shut off the phone and make him discuss it. Perhaps ply him with food and drinks!?!?

Seriously though.. tell him that you need to get this done because it is stressing you out and you need him to focus on it for just a short time. That's what I had to do !!!

#4 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:28 PM

What you say is if you don't sit down and go through a budget I am spending what I damn like and YOU are paying for it lol

He'll sit there like a shot and make decisions

#5 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:23 PM

Harty LOL you crack me up!

He was actually trying to go over things with his buddy over. But I said we can resume tomorrow. Whats up with guys....his friend comes over with his laptop. The two of them sit on the couch, on their laptops, barely talking. LOL I said you guys are weird.

#6 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 08:09 PM

Ha, I like Harty's idea! That would definitely work! I agree that guys are weird. When FI and I need to do wedding stuff I usually say "OK tomorrow night after dinner we have to talk about x and x and we can't go to bed until we've made a decision!" then he has fair warning that it's coming :)

#7 jmiranda

jmiranda
              • 697 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 08:16 PM

I dont understand why its so difficult to talk to them about wedding stuff. LOL I like Harty idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users