22 replies to this topic

#21 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 03 January 2009 - 09:15 PM

since you still have different last names, you can fill out separate paperwork on the plane and go thru one after another. or even if you go thru at the same time, when you get to the red light/green light just let someone else between you and push separately. that way if one of you gets the red they will be searched and hopefully the other will get a green and you wont have to both unpack everything.

#22 KLC77

KLC77
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 09:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Abbie
    since you still have different last names, you can fill out separate paperwork on the plane and go thru one after another. or even if you go thru at the same time, when you get to the red light/green light just let someone else between you and push separately. that way if one of you gets the red they will be searched and hopefully the other will get a green and you wont have to both unpack everything.
    That's a good idea. I'm hoping one of us gets the green and that person takes the wedding stuff suitcase thru thats packed with crap! Then the red light would only be regular luggage and small wedding stuff suitcase. Always trying to beat the system. lol We'll see.
    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#23 neen

neen
    • 633 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 09:32 PM

great tip, abbie - thanks! i'm a little worried about the receipt thing in mexico (how you can only bring $200 worth of stuff....I have about $1000!) so hopefully we can canoodle if one of us get stopped so they search the luggage with just our clothes :)

and kelly...totally feeling you on freaking first and then finding the whole thing hilarious - how did i accumulate SO MUCH STUFF!!! I hope I have enough suitcases to fit it all!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users