Jump to content

Photo

50% off on flights to Vegas Act fast - Ends 12/31 at midnight


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Susanandmo

Susanandmo
  • Member
  • 698 posts

    Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:00 AM

    Hello Everyone!

    Southwest airlines has a great promotion for those of you interested in visiting Vegas. 50% off for all flight. The deals ends tomorrow at midnight. Please visit their website
    Southwest Airlines

    Enjoy!
    ~Susana
    ...

    #2 Andi

    Andi

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

      Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:30 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Susanandmo
      Hello Everyone!

      Southwest airlines has a great promotion for those of you interested in visiting Vegas. 50% off for all flight. The deals ends tomorrow at midnight. Please visit their website
      Southwest Airlines

      Enjoy!
      ~Susana
      thanks for the tip!

      #3 misskim_red@msn.com

      misskim_red@msn.com
      • Newbie
      • 144 posts

        Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:18 PM

        Amazing! Thank you!

        I managed to get a full refund on my first flight and saved about $500! Thanks.
        'Gra geal mo chroi'

        #4 BajaBride2010

        BajaBride2010
        • Newbie
        • 139 posts

          Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:24 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by misskim_red@msn.com
          Amazing! Thank you!

          I managed to get a full refund on my first flight and saved about $500! Thanks.
          Samething happened to us and Alaska Airlines refunded us the difference

          #5 stacey

          stacey

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 4,853 posts

            Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:35 PM

            I cant get it to work
            Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

            #6 Susanandmo

            Susanandmo
            • Member
            • 698 posts

              Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:53 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by STACEY
              I cant get it to work
              What won't work? Did you have a ticket previously purchased?
              ...

              #7 Susanandmo

              Susanandmo
              • Member
              • 698 posts

                Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:58 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by misskim_red@msn.com
                Amazing! Thank you!

                I managed to get a full refund on my first flight and saved about $500! Thanks.
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by BajaBride2010
                Samething happened to us and Alaska Airlines refunded us the difference
                Glad I was able to help! There is gonna be a huge bridal show here Jan 8th & 9th. check it out Bridal Spectacular - Las Vegas Bridal Spectacular Wedding Planner and Bridal Show
                ...

                #8 sstotz

                sstotz
                • Jr. Member
                • 298 posts

                  Posted 02 January 2009 - 05:25 PM

                  oooo I was going to head out there the night of the 9th because my FI has to go to the CES expo that week and wanted company.. Now im thinking about hitting up the bridal show too!!
                  ~Soon to be Shanny May
                  June 20th, 2009
                  Cabo San Lucas, MX

                  http://ticker.7910.o....nRkb3duISE.gif




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users