Sign in to follow this  
Samantha S

Samantha's 11.20.08 Dreams Cancun Wedding Review w/ Pics

thanks for the pictures! You guys looked gorgeous and I love your pictures! Now, it's harder to choose between Cecilia and Claudia. hahah...it's so stressful trying to find the right photographer...

How did you guy your free room upgrade? Did you have ask the front desk? And did you get the free upgrade when you first checked in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate82 View Post
thanks for the pictures! You guys looked gorgeous and I love your pictures! Now, it's harder to choose between Cecilia and Claudia. hahah...it's so stressful trying to find the right photographer...

How did you guy your free room upgrade? Did you have ask the front desk? And did you get the free upgrade when you first checked in?
Thanks so much! It was easy for us to choose - significant price differences!! They just give you the room upgrade. It wasn't great but we did book the lowest room. They'll upgrade your whole guest list if they have the rooms available.

I am so late on this post but your pics are beautiful! What a fun group of friends you have! Mustaches and speedo's LOL! Love your dress and the pics by the lighthouse!! Beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha S View Post
Thanks so much! It was easy for us to choose - significant price differences!! They just give you the room upgrade. It wasn't great but we did book the lowest room. They'll upgrade your whole guest list if they have the rooms available.
There is not much differences in prices anymore. She increased her rates in 2009. How many pictures did she edit for you? Were the pictures that you sent me edited? I wonder if there is any big differences between the edited and unedited pictures. Do you have any unedited pictures that you can show me? I think her 4 hour package only includes 100 edited pictures. Thanks!

Sam, whats? My name is Kelli I'm getting married on May 5th at dreams cancun. I love your dress bridesmaid dresses ect. We were scheduled to get married at 6 p.m. now i'm a lil worried bout pics any suggestions? Do you think they will switch my time? Claudi doesn't ever respond? I'm borken out in hives and smoking cigerettes i'm so nervous? Help Kelli

Thank you so much for taking the time to describe the mood at the beginning of the reception. I had wondered how that might go and not sure if passing on a DJ would make a difference but seems like it does. Maybe we need to prep some of the rowdy guy friends to get the party started right away instead of waiting for it to happen. Thanks for the heads up!

Hi Samantha,

Im four weeks away from me wedding!!! Im getting nervous finally.

How did you carry your dress in the airplane considering we are almost wearing the same dress.