Sign in to follow this  
cessyboston

poor caylee

ugh- so sad, tear.....

The only thing that I can think of to make me sleep better is that her mom had mental issues and really was not in the right mind. I can't see how anyone of sound mind could do such an act!

poor, innocent little girl. she has no fault in anything and look what happens to her. they police reported that they found google searches on Casey's computer of "neck breaking" and "chloroform" (sp?). its heartbreaking & hard to swallow!

If the google searches are true then it bothers me even more because it was premeditated. I try to think in these horrifying situations that these women had a psychotic break and did the act in those moments. How awful.

It amazes me that people who don't want kids have them. Or if they don't want them and have them they don't find better ways of dealing with the situation. My fiance and I went looking for a dog yesterday and we had to fill out a 100 question application as well as consent to a future home inspection in order to adopt a dog. It's interesting that they require that for dog adoptions but not if you want to have a kid. Hopefully she is in a better place now.