Sign in to follow this  
cessyboston

poor caylee

so sad just in..

BREAKING NEWS

updated 1 minute ago

Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony

Remains found last week in a wooded area have been identified as those of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony, authorities said today. Caylee's skull was found a half-mile from her grandparents' home. The girl and her mother, Casey Anthony, lived in the home until shortly before Caylee disappeared. Her mother is charged with first-degree murder in her death. developing story

It is so heartbreaking. We all knew it was the mother, my GOd how can someone be so heartless? Especially when there are so many women that wish they could be pregnant and have a child of their own. I agree that the parents (grandparents) probably knew the mother killed her daughter and were keeping it quiet. It is sooooooo sad.

absolutely heartbreaking. I think the grandparents were in denial... I mean who wants to believe that could be the truth? Her mom must be a really troubled woman.

SOOOO sad! I knew it was going to be Caylee...I hope Casey gets the help she needs; she is a very troubled woman. I just don't know HOW you can harm your own child!

this sucks, what a shame. i truely think casey's parents were in denial as well, and just wanted to find caylee alive...i pray for them, they must be heart broken.

it makes me sick how heartless and emotionless casey has been this entire time. casey has it comin to her in prison, thats for sure!

theres another thread somewhere on this forum about this too, it was started awhile back by martha i think it was....

I keep wondering what would bring a mother to harm her child? I have never understood the mothers (like the one who drown all her kids in Texas, or the one who drove her kids into a lake and then said she was car-jacked). I just don't get it.

ugh- so sad, tear.....

The only thing that I can think of to make me sleep better is that her mom had mental issues and really was not in the right mind. I can't see how anyone of sound mind could do such an act!