Ekk- help- I'm losing points when I post!!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 heather007

• 620 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:21 PM

I was in the vbPlaza menu to buy myself a ribbon but I accidently bought the postcount plus 50 instead [it's right above the ribbons and it costs the same and I was on the phone].

Now, whenever I post anything, I gain one tiny point, but it takes 50 points out of my bank. Or something like that. How can I get rid of this? I'm gaining like zero points, losing points, and never got my ribbon.

#2 heather007

• 620 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:22 PM

Um, that is so strange. Oh and it didn't take only take 50 out of my bank, it took an additional 4000 points.

#3 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:42 PM

Hmm, I'm not sure what "postcount" does. I'll find out from Tammy. However I'm not sure their is anything we can do. I'll check on it for you.

#4 1elephant

• VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:04 PM

i know if you buy other things, you have the option to remove them if you try to buy them again. have you tried that?

#5 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:15 PM

maybe you just paid 4,000 for the feature & got 50 posts added to your post count. that is what I always assumed that one did.

#6 heather007

• 620 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:43 PM

Well, I don't really know what to do now. I just made a post and I lost 83 points with one post, but none [this time] from my bank.

Moral of the story: pay really close attention to when you are buying something because you might just be accidently buying something else.

#7 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 19 December 2008 - 03:18 PM

i always assumed it was what morgan said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users